Legitmate Grievances for Atlantic Supplement?

Everyone, should take pride in their work.

Menial work.... is honest work.

The best people I know, are like me.

TS and TDU....

"Pretend" they are beyond that.

-Bug-
Oh I'm sure TS is proud even though he's getting a little poop on his fingers. He's a master of his craft from what my 804 buddies say. They are very happy to see him working in the building where they can keep an eye on him.

Mythical Methods

Will my pension checks have an asterisk on them?

I wonder what would happen to your pension* checks if all us part timers just shut up and ignored all of the contract from the day we got hired till the day we decide to retire? Care to guess?

Also I never said I wanted to 'make stuff up.' I said I wanted legitimate true options. Maybe you should read what I said more carefully. I also said 'if' I would ever need them.

Whats a part timer to to when hes being targeted for standing up for his rights? I claimed my work they were stealing. All my sups respect me but one over it. If he keeps it up I am going to wear him out with the paper work they love and enjoy so much. In the process I will continue to help fight and protect your pension*.

*Pensions only applicable to those who care.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Wait.....they have to wear NAMETAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Future

Victory Ride
Wait.....they have to wear NAMETAGS!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
That was in the contract for years.......not sure which one it was taken out...used to bust on my sup where his name tag was when he would "speak at me "

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Will my pension checks have an asterisk on them?

Nope.

But, they will probably show what you "should have" received.

Not wishing you ill will.... But, $5500.00 a month ?

That's not even close to being sustainable.

Wait.....they have to wear NAMETAGS!?

Yep.

And the company has never tried to negotiate that out.

That was in the contract for years.......not sure which one it was taken out.

The language is still there.

It hasn't changed.

https://teamster.org/sites/teamster.org/files/6161478090_master_final.pdf

The issue, is what I call a "back pocket" or "add on" grievance.

Wanna give someone a petty Warning Letter ??

Here is the grievance to protest that....

And a grievance for name tags. :biggrin:

-Bug-