LEO is Killing Me

McFeely

Huge Member
Why does Leo tell you ISR DSR ASR after u hand the customer the package. Powerpad would beep at beginning...so FedEx

Mine tells me what the signature req’s are as I scan them at POD. It’s in a little gray bubble at the bottom of the screen and disappears quickly. Usually vibrates as you scan them too.

Star B

White Lightening
Mine tells me what the signature req’s are as I scan them at POD. It’s in a little gray bubble at the bottom of the screen and disappears quickly. Usually vibrates as you scan them too.
Additionally when you release it -- it deleted the option for releases.
I agree that the TOAST popup (that's what it's called in the Android world) is insufficient because if you're scanning multiple packages you dont see it in time. Personally, I've taken to peeking at the service code area on the walk up to see what is required.

I've put in the LEO suggestion box a different sound/beep for ASR/DSR/ISR. It doesn't have to be anything fancy. It could be just the LEO "beep" and then "BEEPboop" for ISR, "BEEP BEEP" for DSR and then "BEEP boop BEEP" for ASR.

Hell, I played in audacity for 30 seconds and I have files ready to go. You can even do it in Android's AudioTrack class.

Flaco50

Map feature is great for a swing driver - but I would HATE doing a pup route daily with it - fortunately there's essentially only 2 of 'em where I'm at and I rarely am on them.

Grimace

hey how do you put stop suggestions in leo? like say when a customer prefers the porch for a drop or if you put directions to one of those out of the way adresses. it's not like the ppads where it was an option next to delivery suggestions.

HedleyLamarr

hey how do you put stop suggestions in leo? like say when a customer prefers the porch for a drop or if you put directions to one of those out of the way adresses. it's not like the ppads where it was an option next to delivery suggestions.
Open a delivery and click the three dots on the top right corner. Click Stop Notes and that is where you can add costumer preferences or address notes to help find a location.

SmithBarney

When I scan a package can’t get Leo to beep..and what do yellow buttons on side do
Yellow buttons are scan buttons, you can just start a stop by scanning the package now. Black button on right side of LEO is Volume up and down...it's hard to get use to not bumping the volume during stops.

MassWineGuy

Because it’s so much smaller, I often accidentally close a stop before I’m done with it. Then I just add a stop.

Last edited:

HedleyLamarr

Attachments

• 20210301_073441.jpg
    20210301_073441.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 112