Let’s help each other

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Not in my old center. We were a tight group. Worked together - played together- plotted together. Yes there were a couple of jerk offs who were always sucking up to management but you have to expect a few of those. They were basically ignored by the rest of us unless we had a chance to stick it to them.
Were those the two guys that crossed the picket line in 97’???

oldngray

nowhere special
NOBODY crossed the line at my old center. NOBODY-not even the suck asses even though you knew they wanted too. They weren't that stupid.
We had 2 people cross out of over 100 people. Neither one worked for UPS much longer. One got fired and found out how much the company cared about him and the other just quit.

rod

Retired 22 years
We had 2 people cross out of over 100 people. Neither one worked for UPS much longer. One got fired and found out how much the company cared about him and the other just quit.
My old center probably had around 45 to 50 people max. I don't think it would be wise working in a small center in a small town to piss everyone off. We even had an inside non-union spy who told us exactly what was going on out of our sight.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
All drivers, no preloaders or sorters attending.

......and people wonder why they don't get enough votes.
That's probably just because of the time of day. All sorters/loaders still on the clock and working.
You are also not entirely wrong. Last I went to a union meeting, I was one of four PT employees, the only preloader and the only person who also was not a shop steward.