Let go after 4 weeks

TheKoreanWonder

Hey guys I have a question so my dad was recently 3 weeks ago and on his first Saturday the platform he works broke a little under his foot which resulted in and twisting his ankle when he moved the box and he went through the whole process it was only on light duty for one week and then on his third week he worked about 40 hours but the thing is he wasn't paid for the two weeks after his injury and today they decided to let him go with saying that that because I helped him fill out his online application he violated the honesty clause and that I guess the safety guy for the corporate season as a liability to be entered again even though he came off light duty after 2 days. Do any of you know there's any way for him to get his job back

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hey guys I have a question so my dad was recently 3 weeks ago and on his first Saturday the platform he works broke a little under his foot which resulted in and twisting his ankle when he moved the box and he went through the whole process it was only on light duty for one week and then on his third week he worked about 40 hours but the thing is he wasn't paid for the two weeks after his injury and today they decided to let him go with saying that that because I helped him fill out his online application he violated the honesty clause and that I guess the safety guy for the corporate season as a liability to be entered again even though he came off light duty after 2 days. Do any of you know there's any way for him to get his job back
Falsified the application

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sounds pretty petty!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Just curious how they knew you guys were falsifying applications?

@Powder got him an iPad now he is a business man...
@Powder makin' it rain

Suga mama.gif