Let it fall

Non sequitur

The politics are more deadly than the ...

Circle of life

I think most people have learned the history of Australia and what colonialism did to the landscape. What we are experiencing is a worldwide experiment with so many unknowns. It's bound to get friend up.

Look to yourself people and go with your gut.

Social distance from sick and elderly and wash your hands.

Are we done, thanks for participating.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Why is it the the D controlled states want to keep everyone at home until Fall ?
Don't they understand that home confinement is going to get more people killed ? Alcohol and drug use is up. Child abuse is up. I was one of 13, and the most important things I have ever done is to stay away from my siblings.

Why is it the the D controlled states want to keep everyone at home until Fall ?
Don't they understand that home confinement is going to get more people killed ? Alcohol and drug use is up. Child abuse is up. I was one of 13, and the most important things I have ever done is to stay away from my siblings.
Because they aren't telling something brother
Did they lock up the country during the polio pandemic?
This may makes it depression with a good times once it's all said and done

newfie

97247836_794224424441362_8722754802066391040_n.jpg

newfie

moments of crisis drive voters to their government for help. It plays right into chinas vision of a better world where the people are dependent on their government for their needs and willing to give up their rights to get that help.

why did china close off internal travel when they knew they had a problem but yet allow free travel abroad not to mention the international party that took place in Wuhan. Why since they were so secretive of the problem and its severity would they allow it to be released to the world?
Why did they then go out and buy up and hoard all the PPE available on the market.

newfie

Even now US polls show a majority of americans agree with the government shut downs and limitations on their individual rights.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
why did china close off internal travel when they knew they had a problem but yet allow free travel abroad not to mention the international party that took place in Wuhan. Why since they were so secretive of the problem and its severity would they allow it to be released to the world?
Why did they then go out and buy up and hoard all the PPE available on the market.
Nuke the bastards.