Let Them Eat Ice Cream

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Darwin.....survival of the fittest

the grasshopper and the ant

tired of whiners that didn't work hard , save, prepare , have sob stories that the rest of us taxpayers have to make up for.

Don't get me wrong. There are some people who need help. We give to several good charities and help people who truly need it . Veterans, handicapped, mentally challenged , people who really have had a run of bad luck, children in need etc. But it seems there is a segment of society that always have their hands out .......lazy , druggies , multi-generational welfare , section 8, food stamp families. That is what I am speaking of.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

tired of whiners that didn't work hard , save, prepare , have sob stories that the rest of us taxpayers have to make up for.

Don't get me wrong. There are some people who need help. We give to several good charities and help people who truly need it . Veterans, handicapped, mentally challenged , people who really have had a run of bad luck, children in need etc. But it seems there is a segment of society that always have their hands out .......lazy , druggies , multi-generational welfare , section 8, food stamp families. That is what I am speaking of.
OK

floridays

Correct in all, you have your reward.

Sportello

It's real important, especially if you're a politician, when you get to another level, don't forget what you had and how it feels to be at the level you left.

upload_2020-4-23_20-45-59.jpeg

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Simps getting all riled up from some nice editing juxtaposition.

Nancy Pelosi can choke and die, but not because she has a nice fridge stocked with ice cream.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nancy Pelosi says "In our caucus, we are very devoted to the Gospel of Matthew; 'When I was hungry, you fed me, when I was homeless, you sheltered me, when I was imprisoned, you visited me.' And so this for us is a part of our value system." Referring to why prisoners must be released.

Then at the same time this is happening;
Three People Arrested For Going To Beach In California
Prisoners should be let out, but citizens who go to the beach get locked up.