Lets see your PEAK numbers... (brag Post)

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Each route is different... so stop count/miles driven is irrelevant when you don't have the zipcode or town listed as well... Yeah I'm out there to 23:59 every night for the past two weeks now

I am surprised that they gave me the Sunday off. The busiest weekend of peak season

Serf

Hey folks. I have the highest respect for a.m. drivers. We had 10,000 pieces inbound today; about 2 1/2 times or so normal Saturday volume. I’m a pm courier, but I got my 30 delivery stops off. A mix of SDR and Monday pieces. I hate getting up very early in the morning.
You don't hate getting up very early in the morning, you hate the modern world. I do too.

McFeely

Huge Member
Weekend numbers for the area I’m in: just shy of 500 stops for the SRA route I’m on. I’m focusing on the area that I know without using my phone so probably gonna wrap up 150 Mon/Tues packages today before I gotta punch out at 1800.

OrioN

just shy of 500 stops for the SRA route I’m on.
Geezus, all that fit in a freightliner cargo van? Must be a lot of smalls like those Amazon DSPs vans... at least with their cargo, they are grouped together by neighborhood in collapsible bags similar to this:

41k4clW4jYL._AC_SY400_ML3_.jpg

McFeely

Huge Member
Geezus, all that fit in a freightliner cargo van? Must be a lot of smalls like those Amazon DSPs vans... at least with their cargo, they are grouped together by neighborhood in collapsible bags similar to this:

Definitely not the crap you Ground guys lug around, but I didn't take all 500 stops out today (they're all Mon-Tues packages). I only did 150 stops today, on Monday that boundary will be split up among 4 drivers + the new freight that arrives.

Serf

More or less my entire peak season has been similar to Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome. I am Max. And my Sr. Manager is Aunty Entity (Tina Turner).

I want to live in a world where kids are happy with clementines and chocolate in their stockings. Not iphone11.

SmithBarney

Fit 153stops(brought back 19) in a Ford Transit Connect yesterday...unfortunately we were cut off and told to be back by 1900... no weather, no hours issues... starting 1hr later christmas eve... it's a disaster.

MassWineGuy

However heavy and tough Express has been, Ground seems to nearly be paralyzed. At least from what I see. Some of my customers use both and haven’t seen any Ground pickups for a week or two. Whatever paradigm or business model corporate used for Ground ain’t working too well anymore. UPS is also buried.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
However heavy and tough Express has been, Ground seems to nearly be paralyzed. At least from what I see. Some of my customers use both and haven’t seen any Ground pickups for a week or two. Whatever paradigm or business model corporate used for Ground ain’t working too well anymore. UPS is also buried.
Ahh, the Purple Promise. Alive and well I see.

Yeah, right.

OrioN

I dunno, I'm caught up tonight... only 1 closed business & my daily pickup only had 1 small box for me.

Too scary to think that FXG held back some trailers

MassWineGuy

No Christmas Day deliveries at my station. Today was extremely light and I only worked about 4 1/2 hours. A few stayed for the sort, which bothers me a little because I’d have liked to have worked that time and have much more seniority than those who did.