lets stop backing down!

The Milkman

I was hired in 81 as well at UPS.I remember the crazy management.I remember we had this one guy who use to keep a tally of all the drivers he fired.I also remember when they started cracking down on tattoos.All the senior guys had them.It got real ugly.I left UPS in 99 and went to Fedex.I often wonder what working at UPS is like today.

Ask any driver with 20 or more years and they will more than likely say that once we went public it went downhill. When I started Ups it was owned by it's managers and managed by it'owners. How things have changed:sick:

hdkappler

:happy2:youre right when the ups went public the co went downhill.i'am glad i retired.i remember years ago when the sups stayed in the office and let the drivers do there work.i had one come out one day had the bulkhead dooropened.he didn't see a thing.it seems like all they do is bother the drivers complain about everything try to fire everyone.someday that's going to catch up with them.

The Milkman

:happy2:youre right when the ups went public the co went downhill.i'am glad i retired.i remember years ago when the sups stayed in the office and let the drivers do there work.i had one come out one day had the bulkhead dooropened.he didn't see a thing.it seems like all they do is bother the drivers complain about everything try to fire everyone.someday that's going to catch up with them.

Sups stayed in the office and did tracers... They had something to do other than ride the drivers