lets take a vote

SteveOUPS

Me and my helper.
Delivery Drivers spend every day of their life at ground zero for this company. I got qualified for feeders ....it was BORING !!!

I know all about the random drug tests driver . My pot smoking days are on hold until I retire. When I retire you bet you ass I will be smoking weed daily as I did for the previous 15 years of my life. My motto is "GET HIGH AND LIKE IT"!!!!Are you kidding me about replacing the package car drivers? They take the lowest preloader(barring no one high on the list would want the job) give him a set of browns, make sure he has a drivers license,rush him through the quack clinic physical(no drug test because its not a real job) and away he goes. Just a monkey, thats it.

Tool? Your a joke,driver. I tell it like it is driver. The truth hurts but thats not my problem. It is what it is. Are you sure you're not $10 an hour Pedro? My advice to you is to smoke a joint. You just might like it.

I went through the school of hard knocks when I was package car.........I earned the right to bash the job, encourage as many as possible to leave that line of work for something better, and to discourage those who are considering going into the job in the first place.

Want to bash the job? Sure, I`ll join you. Package car sucks ,nowadays, in my opinion compared to what it used to be. But you don`t have a leg to stand on to knock the drivers. I worked with guys like you in package. While I swing drove 3/4 of the center pud knocking whiners like you got assigned to one route because you don`t have the skill level to drive a nail. I`d be ashamed to call you a UPS driver and I`m sure as hell ashamed if you are actually a feeder driver. Personally I think your trolling.

You`re right,I shouldn`t have called you a tool. A tool has a purpose.

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
Want to bash the job? Sure, I`ll join you. Package car sucks ,nowadays, in my opinion compared to what it used to be. But you don`t have a leg to stand on to knock the drivers. I worked with guys like you in package. While I swing drove 3/4 of the center pud knocking whiners like you got assigned to one route because you don`t have the skill level to drive a nail. I`d be ashamed to call you a UPS driver and I`m sure as hell ashamed if you are actually a feeder driver. Personally I think your trolling.

You`re right,I shouldn`t have called you a tool. A tool has a purpose.
I spent 5 painful years as a floater in my old center....driver. I ended up on a trip after that because it was convienent for the management team to put me there not because of seniority. Seniority had nothing to do with who was on what trip when I worked in the center. When I went to feeders EVERYTHING works on seniority. What a refreshing change that has been. Remember driver.......your'e just a monkey that drives a delivery truck. Those exact words were told to me and another driver by our on road supervisor about 6 years ago. Needless to say, after hearing that attitude(both of us were already planning on taking our careers on a different path), I went to 22.3 and the other driver soon after quit the company for good. Now I work for the most important part of the company......my nights that I work are pleasant and I actually enjoy what I do.

Remember ......I'm not knocking anyone driver.........I'm educating the mis and/or un-informed to let them know there is a much better way to make a living. And if the truth hurts ........well driver what can I say other than is what it is. All I am is a messenger.

I spent 5 painful years as a floater in my old center....driver. I ended up on a trip after that because it was convienent for the management team to put me there not because of seniority. Seniority had nothing to do with who was on what trip when I worked in the center. When I went to feeders EVERYTHING works on seniority. What a refreshing change that has been. Remember driver.......your'e just a monkey that drives a delivery truck. Those exact words were told to me and another driver by our on road supervisor about 6 years ago. Needless to say, after hearing that attitude(both of us were already planning on taking our careers on a different path), I went to 22.3 and the other driver soon after quit the company for good. Now I work for the most important part of the company......my nights that I work are pleasant and I actually enjoy what I do.

Remember ......I'm not knocking anyone driver.........I'm educating the mis and/or un-informed to let them know there is a much better way to make a living. And if the truth hurts ........well driver what can I say other than is what it is. All I am is a messenger.
I guess that all this is supposed to upset me, make me mad or cause me to doubt my worth as a human.....but geeez I find it hard to put any credence to what a feeder driver who couldn't cut it in package thinks. Sorry, it aint gonna happen.

P

pickup

the only person I am in competition with is the person I was yesterday. ( I stole that quote from somewhere but it makes a lot of sense) And i might add :I don't always win that competition.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm not sure which is worse, excessive use of LOL or driver?
Or UpstateNYUPSer being the Replyer to every single thread displayed when I clicked on "Unread Posts" at the top right.
I've never seen this before, it must be at least ten threads and all with UpstateNYUPSer.

UpstateNYwith11posts.jpg

Really, that's not a real big deal, there have been many times that I was the only "last poster" on every thread on the front page. LOL

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Really, that's not a real big deal, there have been many times that I was the only "last poster" on every thread on the front page. LOL

Yep I've seen you quite a bit at 3 - 5 a.m. in the morning!
Just not you being the replyier of every returned thread for Unread posts. Of course, part of that was that I was up at 555 hour of 4 a.m. to clear out all others. :wink2: