Still haven't received a ballot for the TA vote.

542thruNthru

You better check your "sources". I personally watched him slink his slimey ass down to his center in package.
I was told he went back to UPS so that he could retire under the western region Peer 80. Which is what most BAs do because they have return rights and UPS pension is better than the locals.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I was told he went back to UPS so that he could retire under the western region Peer 80. Which is what most BAs do because they have return rights and UPS pension is better than the locals.
Didn’t you hear? You don’t live here and have no idea what your talking about!! Now scram!

BlackCat

Who caught him? Where was he hiding them?
For quite some time he was spending his time trying to play in a band. His work as a BA was starting to take a back seat. Over time drivers/stewards noticed that nothing was being accomplished. Eventually the smoke got to be to much and they had to look into the claims.

I am not going to sit here and pretend to know EXACTLY who caught him, but he was caught with a stack of grievances he had been ignoring.

He wasnt in feeder like @542thruNthru claims but still in package. I was standing right there when he made his walk in the tempe building and got hounded by drivers.