Letter Boxes

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Usually just USPS mail for me. One time I recognized the address on a postal package as a troublesome costumer on the route and drove it back to her house (I still had stops left in the area) and handed it to her. She cursed me out and wrote in a complaint saying I was rude and that I should do the right thing and find a post office drop box to put it in, even though she passed one to get to our letter box. The next day it was in our box and I threw it in the fedex one. Now I just bring them back to the building and throw it on the belt. If it gets lost it gets lost. If you can’t read the label or are to lazy to care, :censored2: you.

Star B

White Lightening
Usually just USPS mail for me. One time I recognized the address on a postal package as a troublesome costumer on the route and drove it back to her house (I still had stops left in the area) and handed it to her. She cursed me out and wrote in a complaint saying I was rude and that I should do the right thing and find a post office drop box to put it in, even though she passed one to get to our letter box. The next day it was in our box and I threw it in the fedex one. Now I just bring them back to the building and throw it on the belt. If it gets lost it gets lost. If you can’t read the label or are to lazy to care, :censored2: you.
With that kind of complaint I'm surprised you didn't use it to wipe. It wasn't a piece of mail yet because it was never put into the mail system.

onewithedd

upload_2019-2-3_17-24-26.jpeg

onewithedd

This is what you get when you place it outside at a hotel restaurant/BAR. Usually it’s just beer bottles. I leave those in there and tell my BM to go get them out.

Because these days you can’t be to careful! i.e. someone snapping a pic of me getting in my truck with a beer bottle or accidentally leaving it in my truck for the car wash or pt sups to spot. To close to retirement for that crap.