Letter for missed punch out

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
FYI, just an update. All the sudden, this is no longer a big deal. People are no longer being threatened and letters of reprimand are not being issued. Meanwhile, I wasn't able to apply for new positions or progress because of the letter I received for this. It's STILL in my file.
Now I'm :censored2: for a whole new reason. How can I still be being punished for something that's no longer against the rules?
A Warning letter is only active for 12 months. After that, it's not supposed to have any bearing on transfers, etc. Call HR.

vantexan

What if you did something that was OK and they changed the rules after the fact. Would it be OK for them to retroactively discipline you?
Can you name something that was ok to do but now isn't? And I mean bad enough to get a warning letter? The only thing I can think of is cellphone use.

Oldfart

Did I say while driving? Last station we were told to keep them more than an arm's length from us, preferably in back of truck. But cellphone rules were always a joke anyways because mgrs called us all the time.
Was it rule you had to answer when your manager called? If your truck is parked and not running, cell phone use is permitted from what we are told.

How bout those Tar Heels. It is raining 3's. Can't wait till Kentucky and UCLA take the court. This place will be loud for sure.

vantexan

Was it rule you had to answer when your manager called? If your truck is parked and not running, cell phone use is permitted from what we are told.

How bout those Tar Heels. It is raining 3's. Can't wait till Kentucky and UCLA take the court. This place will be loud for sure.
I'm a Duke fan.

bbsam

Staff member
download.jpg

SmithBarney

It really is up to the manager, if they have a feather up there arse, and have nothing better to do, they'll hound you about it, a few reminders is all most need. And generally they'll just go with your "print timecard" 01 code from the PPAD(which actually shorts you, which should be punishment enough instead of an OLCC) We have a camera pointed straight down at our time clock, and several employees have actually punched out and the system didn't register it.