Letter for missed punch out

MAKAVELI

You're gone after a combination of 3 warning letters/performance reminders in a 12 month period.

It's 5 vehicle accidents/occurrences in 36 months that will get you taken off the road and/or fired.
Ok I was at least half right. And I would guess most letters are for an accident.

Last edited:

MassWineGuy

If you drive for Express why don't you know what a Power Pad is?

I once forgot to clock out with my badge. Nothing happened, but I do my best to remember because I enjoy getting paid.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
You're gone after a combination of 3 warning letters/performance reminders in a 12 month period.

It's 5 vehicle accidents/occurrences in 36 months that will get you taken off the road and/or fired.
Except termination after the 3 letters/reminders is at managers' discretion. From personal observation. Seen it extended to the 4th one.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Except termination after the 3 letters/reminders is at managers' discretion. From personal observation. Seen it extended to the 4th one.

True, though I don't know why anyone would give an employee a pass after 3. You have to really screw things up to get 3 in a year.

Also, an update on the accidents/incidents... 6 in 5 years will get you yanked.

It will be fine

True, though I don't know why anyone would give an employee a pass after 3. You have to really screw things up to get 3 in a year.

Also, an update on the accidents/incidents... 6 in 5 years will get you yanked.
That's a lot of accidents. Is that 6 at-fault or preventable?

It will be fine

If you are at fault, it is always a preventable. Then again, if it is a preventable, it doesn't have to be your fault.
That's what I was getting at. I'd hope it would be 6 preventable in 5 years. That's a lot of accidents so I would think the threshold for what counts should be lower.