LGBTQ

vantexan

What gave him the idea you might be interested? Sharp dresser?
I was delivering a letter. Guy in Santa Fe answered door in extremely short terry cloth robe and gave me his most seductive voice. Guy at business in Seattle used to run up to me to help carry packages. Asked me if I would like to spend a weekend in Vancouver with him. I was 4X10 cover, he started asking regular courier questions about me. She embarrassed the hell out of me when she announced I had a special friend. I gave up on the West, love the climate and scenery, hated that aspect of it.

El Correcto

god is dead
I was delivering a letter. Guy in Santa Fe answered door in extremely short terry cloth robe and gave me his most seductive voice. Guy at business in Seattle used to run up to me to help carry packages. Asked me if I would like to spend a weekend in Vancouver with him. I was 4X10 cover, he started asking regular courier questions about me. She embarrassed the hell out of me when she announced I had a special friend. I gave up on the West, love the climate and scenery, hated that aspect of it.

did you also write this?

El Correcto

god is dead
That pretty much demonstrates your gay mindset.
I’ve been around plenty of gay men and this sounds outlandish to me. Maybe it’s just the area I live in. It’s rare to meet flamers putting on a show everywhere they go around here.

Maybe you’re just seeing the vocal minority of the community? You wouldn’t even know I was gay unless you’re on Grindr or have heard it from other people. I ignore the subject unless it’s brought up to me, like someone saying some ignorant stuff in front of me.

Even when people ask if I have a girlfriend or when I’m gonna get married, I don’t say no I’m gay, it’s none of their business and I don’t want to talk to them about it.

vantexan

I’ve been around plenty of gay men and this sounds outlandish to me. Maybe it’s just the area I live in. It’s rare to meet flamers putting on a show everywhere they go around here.

Maybe you’re just seeing the vocal minority of the community? You wouldn’t even know I was gay unless you’re on Grindr or have heard it from other people. I ignore the subject unless it’s brought up to me, like someone saying some ignorant stuff in front of me.

Even when people ask if I have a girlfriend or when I’m gonna get married, I don’t say no I’m gay, it’s none of their business and I don’t want to talk to them about it.
What can I say? I was 6'2", 215 and solid, full head of black hair. Women hit on me too. The good old days.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Agnostic. No belief in any particular system. Freedom of religion is freedom from religion.
I'm not asking you about faith or religion.

No belief in anything particular? Not possible. You have a moral positions whether you admit it or not.

I'm asking you what violates your conscience and why? When you see something that you believe to be absolute, right or wrong, why would you take either position? Better yet, if no belief, how do you?

Last edited:

upsgrunt

Is that the pink chiffon cake with the extremely whipped icing? Hey, if you don't want to bake cakes for everyone, find another business. Really, is your belief system so fragile that baking a cake for someone who is gay offends God?

Get real.

If you owned a restaurant, would you cater lunch for a clan rally?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

8A3C3BF6-3CA6-461B-837B-48272D3C531D.jpeg

Ohhk- then

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Was madly in love with a lesbian when I was 19. Got to meet quite a few gays through her. The Christian college I attended had some girls kicked out for lesbianism. Met quite a few through work, both customers and coworkers. Some places more than others. More women than men though. And as I didn't get married until I was 51 had to put up with a lot of assumptions from both co-workers and family. Customers who came on to me apparently because they didn't see a ring. Had a guy answer the door once with his penis hanging out. That 19 year old lesbian? Wanted me to meet her gay brother. It's not a constant in my life but over a 35 year stretch it was one of those things that had to be dealt with from time to time.

Tell us more, Liberace.