LGBTQ

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Okay deal, now I’ll have one wedding cake with extra homo frosting and one child please.

Is that the pink chiffon cake with the extremely whipped icing? Hey, if you don't want to bake cakes for everyone, find another business. Really, is your belief system so fragile that baking a cake for someone who is gay offends God?

Get real.

Box Ox

I know, disrespecting your wife is much worse than throwing some goo in the trash.

If life is insignificant at any stage, it becomes insignificant at all stages.

I think there’s a point at which abortion isn’t just removing some goo.

But it’s also stupid when conservatives like Ben Shapiro say that the morning after pill in case of accident or even rape are also abortions. They’re not. That’s dumb.

El Correcto

god is dead
Is that the pink chiffon cake with the extremely whipped icing? Hey, if you don't want to bake cakes for everyone, find another business. Really, is your belief system so fragile that baking a cake for someone who is gay offends God?

Get real.
You realize I’m gay and not christian at all right?

I wouldn’t be surprised if half this thread has been nuked by mods, mass deletion from all the insults I have slung at tommy and the other Cishets Jesus freaks.

vantexan

Interesting that your experience demonstrates the stereotype of promiscuous, aggressive gays. Pretty convenient. You hit promiscuity and pedophilia, both incredible "dangers" from gays, who aren't any more likely than anyone else to be either.

My experience has been that if you come across as clearly straight, they have zero interest because they know it isn't going anywhere for them.

So, were you batting your eyelashes, wearing extra tight jeans, or adding a little padding downstairs? Maybe you were checking him out at the urinal.

Here's the big red flag for me. You listened to him for 4 hours, so what's up with that? I would have just told him to "shut up, I don't want to hear it".

I think you're actually gay. How are you going to break it to Jesus that you're one of "them"?
You're a sad little man. Widely reported during the AIDS epidemic that it spread quickly due to gay men having many sexual partners in a given year. Some have hundreds. As for that example he and I were sitting at the front counter and that's all he talked about. I even told him one of the main reasons straight men are uncomfortable around gays is they were always talking about their sex life. That shut him up for about 15 minutes. He did tell me he had thought I was gay. I asked how in the world did he get that? Because I'm always so nice to people. Have to be gay to be nice? He said no, but it doesn't hurt. Truth is on his last day I was the only person who shook his hand and wished him well. I honestly don't hate people who do that sort of thing. I believe they're caught up in a sin. And I'm sure you hate me for saying that. Your hatred is going to eat you alive someday.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I wouldn’t be surprised if half this thread has been nuked by mods, mass deletion from all the insults I have slung at tommy and the other Cishets Jesus freaks.

Good. Maybe you can educate vantexan and the other Jesus freaks that you are born gay, it isn't a sin, and that it's perfectly normal to be gay.

I'm sure they're praying hard for you and hoping you enter conversion therapy.

Indecisi0n

You're a sad little man. Widely reported during the AIDS epidemic that it spread quickly due to gay men having many sexual partners in a given year. Some have hundreds. As for that example he and I were sitting at the front counter and that's all he talked about. I even told him one of the main reasons straight men are uncomfortable around gays is they were always talking about their sex life. That shut him up for about 15 minutes. He did tell me he had thought I was gay. I asked how in the world did he get that? Because I'm always so nice to people. Have to be gay to be nice? He said no, but it doesn't hurt. Truth is on his last day I was the only person who shook his hand and wished him well. I honestly don't hate people who do that sort of thing. I believe they're caught up in a sin. And I'm sure you hate me for saying that. Your hatred is going to eat you alive someday.
I knew you were gay !! @rod you owe me $20!

It will be fine

I even told him one of the main reasons straight men are uncomfortable around gays is they were always talking about their sex life.
This is so far beyond stupid. I don’t believe you actually know many gay people. They act just like everyone else in social and professional settings. Maybe you give off a really weird vibe that makes people talk about sex all the time?

Non sequitur

Our Lord Jesus Christ died for all sinner's. So that means every person. No matter where your at, your future is brighter. Stay positive my friend we love you.

vantexan

This is so far beyond stupid. I don’t believe you actually know many gay people. They act just like everyone else in social and professional settings. Maybe you give off a really weird vibe that makes people talk about sex all the time?
Was madly in love with a lesbian when I was 19. Got to meet quite a few gays through her. The Christian college I attended had some girls kicked out for lesbianism. Met quite a few through work, both customers and coworkers. Some places more than others. More women than men though. And as I didn't get married until I was 51 had to put up with a lot of assumptions from both co-workers and family. Customers who came on to me apparently because they didn't see a ring. Had a guy answer the door once with his penis hanging out. That 19 year old lesbian? Wanted me to meet her gay brother. It's not a constant in my life but over a 35 year stretch it was one of those things that had to be dealt with from time to time.