LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Is someone imposing Christianity on you or making you comply? Or are you willingly engaging with them for speaking out on what they think is the right way? Huge difference. Someone saying my way is right and yours is wrong is not imposing anything on you.

You say keep that hatred in the churches. Do you do the same thing? It’s just a disagreement
Okay deal, now I’ll have one wedding cake with extra homo frosting and one child please.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's been my experience working with gay men that their sexuality is paramount 24/7. I had the privilege of working on Christmas day in 2011 with a gay guy. We were the only ones there. The guy talked about his sex life for 4 hours in spite of me asking him to change the subject numerous times. Talked about bringing his 17 year old boyfriend down from Ohio when he transferred. He hadn't realized he had transported a minor across state lines for sex. Could have gotten in serious trouble. That's just one example of many over the years. Used to pick up from a company in Connecticut. It was a good place to use the restroom but had to stop after secretary told me the two owners were gay. One of them always came in and struck up a conversation at the urinal but at 27 I didn't realize what he was getting at until she told me. Keep that stuff to yourselves for crying out loud.

Interesting that your experience demonstrates the stereotype of promiscuous, aggressive gays. Pretty convenient. You hit promiscuity and pedophilia, both incredible "dangers" from gays, who aren't any more likely than anyone else to be either.

My experience has been that if you come across as clearly straight, they have zero interest because they know it isn't going anywhere for them.

So, were you batting your eyelashes, wearing extra tight jeans, or adding a little padding downstairs? Maybe you were checking him out at the urinal.

Here's the big red flag for me. You listened to him for 4 hours, so what's up with that? I would have just told him to "shut up, I don't want to hear it".

I think you're actually gay. How are you going to break it to Jesus that you're one of "them"?