LGBTQ

floridays

My ex- wife was "saved" born again supposedly for our entire marriage, actually before we were married, I was the lost party, baptized in water and in every outward appearance you would expect a christian.

She has denounced Jesus Christ long ago, has retracted everything she supposedly believed.

Is she saved, was she born again? She was baptized in water, claimed to be a believer for the 12 years we were married, and before, went to church and in all outward appearances was righteous.

Was she saved, did her dunking do something magical?
She was baptized in water, did God baptize her into His Son?

Just a question.

El Correcto

god is dead
My ex- wife was "saved" born again supposedly for our entire marriage, actually before we were married, I was the lost party, baptized in water and in every outward appearance you would expect a christian.

She has denounced Jesus Christ long ago, has retracted everything she supposedly believed.

Is she saved, was she born again? She was baptized in water, claimed to be a believer for the 12 years we were married, and before, went to church and in all outward appearances was righteous.

Just a question.
I don’t blame her. If I had to suffer 12 years of your jew delusions I’d abandon the faith as well. Any rational person would.

floridays

I don’t blame her. If I had to suffer 12 years of your jew delusions I’d abandon the faith as well. Any rational person would.
You have no idea what the faith is.

Any rational person would.
Now that is priceless coming from a man that thinks it's rational to insert his member into a guys ass and call it normal behavior.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Just a question.
Okay, let’s use your ex as an example. When she was baptized, she accepted Jesus as her Lord and Savior, and was saved by the Grace of Jesus.

Do you believe her later rejection cost her her salvation? Unless you believe that she was required to do more than accept Grace at her baptism, then she is still saved.

My point is that we are participants in our salvation, not observers.

floridays

The blood of the new covenant went into effect after the Lord's death.
Then no one was saved under the law, all were transgressors.
By the law there were none, are none, justified.

Anyone saved before calvary was saved on credit, by simply believing God, until the redeemer did His work on the cross.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Un-baptized will not go to heaven, scripture is clear.
The baptism is not water however, water baptism is merely a picture of what God has done.
God is the baptizer, he places a believer into Christ.
The Catholic Church holds that there are three types of baptism by which one can be saved: sacramental baptism (with water), baptism of desire (explicit or implicit desire to be part of the Church founded by Jesus Christ), and baptism of blood (martyrdom).

floridays

Okay, let’s use your ex as an example. When she was baptized, she accepted Jesus as her Lord and Savior, and was saved by the Grace of Jesus.

Do you believe her later rejection cost her her salvation? Unless you believe that she was required to do more than accept Grace at her baptism, then she is still saved.

My point is that we are participants in our salvation, not observers.
I say she never believed or didn't understand the gospel or a combination of both.
I'll ask her next time we speak.
I understand what you are saying in your last sentence.
I'm saying I participated in that I sinned, am a sinner, He died, shed His blood to save sinners, traded His life for mine.
I believe that was the express reason God placed His son in a Jewish woman's womb.

floridays

we sure spend a lot of time together discussing gay sex...
I don't talk of your acts, I simply mention occasionally how they are abnormal thinking maybe a light will come on.

If you'd like to hear me talk about sex you should listen in when I talk to my friends about the proper usage of what God equipped them, us with.

Don't even consider me giving a rats ass what you do with what God gave as long as you do it in privacy and don't attempt to dictate policy or culture.

You think to much about what you choose to define you.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't talk of your acts, I simply mention occasionally how they are abnormal thinking maybe a light will come on.

If you'd like to hear me talk about sex you should listen in when I talk to my friends about the proper usage of what God equipped them, us with.

Don't even consider me giving a rats ass what you do with what God gave as long as you do it in privacy and don't attempt to dictate policy or culture.

You think to much about what you choose to define you.
bless your heart, have a little self awareness hun.