LGBTQ

It will be fine

I understand that conservatives care how trans people live. My argument is you shouldn’t. Get over it and let people live how they want to. Don’t try to force your religious worldview on others.

vantexan

I understand that conservatives care how trans people live. My argument is you shouldn’t. Get over it and let people live how they want to. Don’t try to force your religious worldview on others.
It's unfair to girls whether they're religious or not. In a number of places transgender athletes have broken girl state records. It's blatantly unfair. And letting biological males into girl locker rooms is also very unfair to girls. Why must the vast majority bend to the will of the few?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Bend
Why do you bring up “religion “ when you talk about LGBTQ? It has more to do with absolute sense and what is stupid. I don’t care what anybody does or how anyone lives, but when it’s stupid, it’s stupid.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Allowing these duds (that feel like they are chicks)to play on girls teams is pure cheating. Why not allow the boys varsity basketball team to practice by competing as the girls varsity team too? No difference.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I have more faith in doctors than you apparently. I don’t see a scenario where they are confused to such an extent as to the biological sex of their patients.
You give them too much credit.

dr_shrek.jpg

wilberforce15

You are forcing yours on me. I will refer to men as men, and women as women, even after they cut their balls or breasts off because of mental disorder.

You all seek to control my speech and end my job if I address a man as a man.

Bruce Jenner is every bit as much of a man now as he was before.

It will be fine

You are forcing yours on me. I will refer to men as men, and women as women, even after they cut their balls or breasts off because of mental disorder.

Yes, you are so oppressed. Keep fighting the culture fight. Conservatives are such snowflakes.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Deeper voice than Herman Munster!

It will be fine

And direction also matters. There are men in prison in Canada right now for the sole offense of addressing a mentally ill man as a man, instead of the woman he pretends to be.
Oh for sure, they are rounding people up and putting them in prison for using the wrong pronoun. Fight on, Christian soldier!!

wilberforce15

Oh for sure, they are rounding people up and putting them in prison for using the wrong pronoun. Fight on, Christian soldier!!
There are dozens of stories available to you:

But it is also true that anyone who treats a gender mental disorder as a mental disorder is ineligible to be a doctor, social worker, UPS manager, or just about anything else. The requirement to lie about a deluded person's gender is part of college codes of conduct and other required formal policies across educational institutions, employers, government offices, etc.

If you are not willing to submit to the transgender mafia, you literally cannot go to school or have a job, if they find out.

I expect that my children will not be able to attend college, because I will teach them to tell the truth at all times. And that means you don't lie and say someone is a woman when he is a man.

It will be fine

There are dozens of stories available to you:

But it is also true that anyone who treats a gender mental disorder as a mental disorder is ineligible to be a doctor, social worker, UPS manager, or just about anything else. The requirement to lie about a deluded person's gender is part of college codes of conduct and other required formal policies across educational institutions, employers, government offices, etc.

If you are not willing to submit to the transgender mafia, you literally cannot go to school or have a job, if they find out.
The oppression is real! Fight for your right to be offensive! Don’t let anyone tell you to treat people like you’d want to be treated. That path leads to tyranny!

wilberforce15

The oppression is real! Fight for your right to be offensive! Don’t let anyone tell you to treat people like you’d want to be treated. That path leads to tyranny!
I'm glad you admit that addressing women as women, and men as men, will make you unemployable and probably prosecutable in most of the Western world, including the United States in just a few years.

I am not eligible to attend schools that require such as policy, and neither are my children. There is a woman in my hub who cut off her breasts, cropped her hair, and now is required to use the men's bathroom.

I'm the crazy and unemployable one, though.

wilberforce15

2020: I'm actually having a discussion with people who don't know what boys and girls are.

2021: People who can properly identify boys and girls are sent to prison.