LGBTQ

Mutineer

I doubt many transgenders take very kindly to doctors asking what their real biological sex is or trying to take a peek inside their pants. Could get them cancelled pretty quickly.
I think any doctor worth his salt would notice even the most convincing TG within seconds. Before the exam even got close to beginning.

During my time in the navy, and after only one very revolting disappointment I very quickly developed an uncanny, sixth-sense ability to sense, spot, and avoid such things.

vantexan

Pretty sure it’s not hard to find out.
So instead of the certificate stating the obvious doctors will have to guess? If a doctor guesses male by looking at his privates how is that different from putting it on a certificate? Just how big a percentage of people born are gender confused and how long on average before they realize it? Seems like the vast majority of people are supposed to bend to the will of a very small minority.

It will be fine

So instead of the certificate stating the obvious doctors will have to guess? If a doctor guesses male by looking at his privates how is that different from putting it on a certificate? Just how big a percentage of people born are gender confused and how long on average before they realize it? Seems like the vast majority of people are supposed to bend to the will of a very small minority.
Bend to the will? How many trans people have you even come across in your entire life? Who freaking cares how they chose to live?

vantexan

Bend to the will? How many trans people have you even come across in your entire life? Who freaking cares how they chose to live?
They can do whatever they like with their own lives as long as they aren't harming others. It's the forcing others to go along, like letting biological males participate in girls sports, not to mention using girls locker rooms, that a lot of people object to.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have more faith in doctors than you apparently. I don’t see a scenario where they are confused to such an extent as to the biological sex of their patients. Maybe your doctors are that stupid but I doubt many trans people are that nonchalant about their choice in physician. This sounds like BS conservative virtue signaling to me.
You don’t think transgender folks have had a lot
of experience with doctors and know which ones are “understanding”? Dude. Seriously. Come out from behind the “Average American White Guy” bomb shelter.
Luckily the only doctor anyone ever sees is their regular physician, no one has ever had to go to an emergency room before. SMH, silly Democraps.

newfie