LGBTQ

It will be fine

I'm glad you admit that addressing women as women, and men as men, will make you unemployable and probably prosecutable in most of the Western world, including the United States in just a few years.

I am not eligible to attend schools that require such as policy, and neither are my children. There is a woman in my hub who cut off her breasts, cropped her hair, and now is required to use the men's bathroom.

I'm the crazy and unemployable one, though.
Disrespecting people has consequences, it’s sad you see that as a problem.

wilberforce15

Disrespecting people has consequences, it’s sad you see that as a problem.
I know you support putting me in prison, and cutting off my children from all educational and career opportunities for the crime of knowing the difference between a boy and a girl.

I show profound and intentional disrespect for the willfully ignorant and those who coddle mental disorders.

You give social support to crazy people mutilating themselves.

I'm not a barbarian. And I'm proud of it.

It will be fine

I know you support putting me in prison, and cutting off my children from all educational and career opportunities for the crime of knowing the difference between a boy and a girl.

I show profound and intentional disrespect for the willfully ignorant and those who coddle mental disorders.

You give social support to crazy people mutilating themselves.

I'm not a barbarian. And I'm proud of it.
I support your decision to forgo social and career advancement to proudly display your disrespect for others. Wear your offensiveness as a badge of honor. Treat other people like garbage to be a fine example for your children.

wilberforce15

I support your decision to forgo social and career advancement to proudly display your disrespect for others. Wear your offensiveness as a badge of honor. Treat other people like garbage to be a fine example for your children.
You lie about gender, on purpose, and then hack off functioning body parts of the mentally imbalanced.

That's worthy of all the disrespect I can find.

Are you one of the people who cut off their own genitals or something? Or maybe someone close to you did some self-mutilation and you want to defend it?

It will be fine

You lie about gender, on purpose, and then hack off functioning body parts of the mentally imbalanced.

That's worthy of all the disrespect I can find.

Are you one of the people who cut off their own genitals or something? Or maybe someone close to you did some self-mutilation and you want to defend it?
I’m someone that recognizes how little impact pronoun use has on me. I couldn’t care less how other people want to live their lives. If calling a trans woman “her” makes her feel better and included in society, there’s no reason not to. It’s an easy lift for a person with the social emotional intelligence of a kindergartner. But keep being you, tell that golden rule where to shove it.

wilberforce15

I’m someone that recognizes how little impact pronoun use has on me. I couldn’t care less how other people want to live their lives. If calling a trans woman “her” makes her feel better and included in society, there’s no reason not to. It’s an easy lift for a person with the social emotional intelligence of a kindergartner. But keep being you, tell that golden rule where to shove it.

You think lying is an "easy lift."

You see, I'm not so comfortable saying so many things that I know aren't true. I'm not so comfortable affirming a harmful mental illness that makes people hack their own parts off.

The golden rule means treat people how you'd like to be treated.

If I ever want to cut off my genitals, I would love for someone to be rude to me and tell me to stop.

Love is telling people the truth and stopping them from hurting themselves.

It will be fine

You think lying is an "easy lift."

You see, I'm not so comfortable saying so many things that I know aren't true. I'm not so comfortable affirming a harmful mental illness that makes people hack their own parts off.

The golden rule means treat people how you'd like to be treated.

If I ever want to cut off my genitals, I would love for someone to be rude to me and tell me to stop.

Love is telling people the truth and stopping them from hurting themselves.
Whatever you have to tell yourself. I’m sure you confront everyone that has issues with derogatory names.

wilberforce15

Whatever you have to tell yourself. I’m sure you confront everyone that has issues with derogatory names.
An accurate name is not a derogatory name.

Addressing Bruce Jenner as Bruce, or calling him a man, is the first step to honesty, healing, and restoration. He is not a woman. It is a wicked, barbaric, harmful lie to affirm him in his mental disorder.

The most dehumanizing thing you can do is say "Well, if you're happier hacking off your own parts because you're mentally ill, go ahead. It doesn't affect me. Here's the knife. I'll make sure insurance covers your self-mutilation." That's not kindness.

It will be fine

An accurate name is not a derogatory name.

Addressing Bruce Jenner as Bruce, or calling him a man, is the first step to honesty, healing, and restoration. He is not a woman. It is a wicked, barbaric, harmful lie to affirm him in his mental disorder.

The most dehumanizing thing you can do is say "Well, if you're happier hacking off your own parts because you're mentally ill, go ahead. It doesn't affect me. Here's the knife. I'll make sure insurance covers your self-mutilation." That's not kindness.
I’m sure you know these people better than their therapists and know what’s best for them. Your kindness is truly inspiring to continue to mock and belittle people for their own good.

wilberforce15

I’m sure you know these people better than their therapists and know what’s best for them. Your kindness is truly inspiring to continue to mock and belittle people for their own good.

Yes, I do know them better than their therapists and families do.

That's because I know what a man is, and I know what a woman is. I'm a complete and total expert in that field. I got my education very young. I had great parents who were very wise. I learned to distinguish boys from girls very early.

I feel sorry for Bruce and people like him. I mock people like you who pretend not to know that he's a man. Everyone knows he's a man. You know he's a man. I know he's a man.

The only problem is that I'm not willing to lie about it.

It will be fine

Yes, I do know them better than their therapists and families do.

That's because I know what a man is, and I know what a woman is. I'm a complete and total expert in that field. I got my education very young. I had great parents who were very wise. I learned to distinguish boys from girls very early.

I feel sorry for Bruce and people like him. I mock people like you who pretend not to know that he's a man. Everyone knows he's a man. You know he's a man. I know he's a man.

The only problem is that I'm not willing to lie about it.
Your mastery of psychology is noted. Your righteous hold on the truth is a thing to behold. Keep calling people names they themselves find offensive to prove to everyone how kind and honest you are.

wilberforce15

Your mastery of psychology is noted. Your righteous hold on the truth is a thing to behold. Keep calling people names they themselves find offensive to prove to everyone how kind and honest you are.
It's not psychology.

Being a boy or a girl is not psychology.

And I do not care one bit what you find offensive, because you will happily pay for people to cut off their own genitals. You're a barbarian, so I don't care much if I make you mad. And I also don't care if that sends me to prison.

I don't care if it has consequences all over the place.

I'll tell the truth, and I will not be supportive of genital mutilation. If I go to prison and die there for that, such will have been a good and useful life.

vantexan

Oh for sure, they are rounding people up and putting them in prison for using the wrong pronoun. Fight on, Christian soldier!!
Since you brought up Christians it's telling that you never mention what Muslims in quite a few countries would do to a young man who claims he's female. Not to mention how women are oppressed in those countries. Maybe confused young men in those countries keep it to themselves because, hey, it's better than being a woman there! Amirite?

vantexan

I think we've discovered what Obama actually accomplished in his 8 years. He foisted transgender inequality on the rest of us.

Last edited:

It will be fine

You still haven't addressed how it's unfair to actual girls having these people forced on them.
Trans girls are girls. I’m more concerned about protecting the rights of the minority. Where should trans girls compete? They are on hormones that would make competition with men unfair. Your preferred outcome would be shunning them from sport altogether. They are so few in number that inclusion is the reasonable solution.

vantexan

Trans girls are girls. I’m more concerned about protecting the rights of the minority. Where should trans girls compete? They are on hormones that would make competition with men unfair. Your preferred outcome would be shunning them from sport altogether. They are so few in number that inclusion is the reasonable solution.
And yet they are destroying girls sports. And it doesn't even need to be about sports. Most girls participate in gym class or P.E. They change in locker rooms. Totally unfair to them to have to undress before a biological male. Thinking you're a girl when your biology says otherwise doesn't make you a girl. Bruce Jenner even said he still prefers women.