LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
We need @El Correcto to come defend this Gay Pride agenda.

Before the lynch mob heads out, please.
1626149977111.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Gay sex is akin to murder or go after people’s kids.

why do I got to choose one of these?
Conversion. Lol… The conversation in society has already taken place. From Clinton’s don’t ask don’t tell, to same sex marriage. The SF choir’s song is no surprise. And , hey, if there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, why should red flags go up with this? We’re getting what we asked for.
From Will & Grace to in your face.

Gay sex is not akin to anything natural. Gay sex is unnatural. No one is naturally born gay. (without choice)While one can have more tendencies to be gay, it is the same as one having more tendencies to molest children, to lie, steal, cheat on his wife and yes, murder .All of which is wrong.
What is a temptation for one, someone else doesn’t think twice about it. But, it is still a choice, no matter how easy or difficult it may be for the individual.
While you may not be tempted in the least to steal, you would never make the argument that the guy who stole never had a choice because he is a natural born thief with no choice but to steal.
The thief, liar, child molester, and adulterer do not get a pass because of the born that way argument.To argue that is laughable. The same is true for homosexuality.
You know this. But, you continue to comment like you aren’t seeing the forest for the trees.
So stop with the homos are murderers bs. You know that’s not what we’ve been talking about. Or, maybe you really do get so flamed up you really don’t see it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Conversion. Lol… The conversation in society has already taken place. From Clinton’s don’t ask don’t tell, to same sex marriage. The SF choir’s song is no surprise. And , hey, if there is nothing wrong with homosexuality, why should red flags go up with this? We’re getting what we asked for.
From Will & Grace to in your face.

Gay sex is not akin to anything natural. Gay sex is unnatural. No one is naturally born gay. (without choice)While one can have more tendencies to be gay, it is the same as one having more tendencies to molest children, to lie, steal, cheat on his wife and yes, murder .All of which is wrong.
What is a temptation for one, someone else doesn’t think twice about it. But, it is still a choice, no matter how easy or difficult it may be for the individual.
While you may not be tempted in the least to steal, you would never make the argument that the guy who stole never had a choice because he is a natural born thief with no choice but to steal.
The thief, liar, child molester, and adulterer do not get a pass because of the born that way argument.To argue that is laughable. The same is true for homosexuality.
You know this. But, you continue to comment like you aren’t seeing the forest for the trees.
So stop with the homos are murderers bs. You know that’s not what we’ve been talking about. Or, maybe you really do get so flamed up you really don’t see it.
Shut up pusillanimous, you don’t know :censored2: about it other than jew book non sense. Enjoy the rest of your day.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Shut up pusillanimous, you don’t know * about it other than jew book non sense. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Jew book has nothing in the comment or is even remotely inferred.
Your response is as expected. The hateful homo comes out biting with nothing in regard to what has been said.

Non sequitur

I have seen interviews of people that were converted into gay culture that refer to homosexual sex like cocaine.
So I would refer to it as unnatural addiction and destructive behavior to oneself and society. Because once sex has been disconnected from it's procreative purpose it is purely a selfish act.
We see many examples of legitimate things when overused or improperly used become destructive.
Man is his own worst enemy.

El Correcto

god is dead
I have seen interviews of people that were converted into gay culture that refer to homosexual sex like cocaine.
So I would refer to it as unnatural addiction and destructive behavior to oneself and society. Because once sex has been disconnected from it's procreative purpose it is purely a selfish act.
We see many examples of legitimate things when overused or improperly used become destructive.
Man is his own worst enemy.
Good luck with that anti-sex stance, people like to :censored2: and will continue to do so buddy with or without procreation in mind.

Non sequitur

So on the individual level I don't believe anybody can be reasoned away from homosexual lifestyle. Just like anything the motivation has to come from within.

The penis vagina or in the homosexuals case a****** are all dead idols.

How are you supposed to have a lasting happiness when you put all your hope and Future into rotting flesh.

El Correcto

god is dead
You people believe in the unnatural and unprovable. Jewish deity’s are not real as far as anyone can tell and your jew deity creation myth is proven false, yet here you are screaming about unnatural while promoting it.

El Correcto

god is dead
So on the individual level I don't believe anybody can be reasoned away from homosexual lifestyle. Just like anything to motivation has to come from within.

The penis vagina or in the homosexuals case a****** are all dead idols.

How are you supposed to have a lasting happiness when you put all your hope and Future into rotting flesh.
There’s no such thing as lasting happiness, your :censored2: is gonna be rotting away into nothingness same as all the homos. Believe in whatever non sense you must to cope, I don’t hate you for it. Just keep your delusional non sense away from me and mine, cause we don’t share it.