LGBTQ

Non sequitur

We are currently in the realm of ideas. I don't know you you don't know me I don't presume how you look, what you like, or how you think.

Freedom ultimately is an act of the will.

Human beings are fickle creatures you know that from your own behavior. Honor kindness self-sacrifice all exist. Those are the things to be proud of.

Off the leash

You people believe in the unnatural and unprovable. Jewish deity’s are not real as far as anyone can tell and your jew deity creation myth is proven false, yet here you are screaming about unnatural while promoting it.
35FBAAE9-C3A6-4F1F-AABA-EEE4E0471B45.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You people believe in the unnatural and unprovable. Jewish deity’s are not real as far as anyone can tell and your jew deity creation myth is proven false, yet here you are screaming about unnatural while promoting it.
The hateful homo once again tries to minimize and discredit those that believe in God to throw the scent off the unnatural act of homosexuality.
Believe in God or be an atheist. Got nothing to do with the discussion you refuse to answer.
As the hateful homo, at least try to have a balanced discussion.
You know, maybe you really can't.

Off the leash

The hateful homo once again tries to minimize and discredit those that believe in God to throw the scent off the unnatural act of homosexuality.
Believe in God or be an atheist. Got nothing to do with the discussion you refuse to answer.
Can’t help everyone, there are those who will always be blind

El Correcto

god is dead
We are currently in the realm of ideas. I don't know you you don't know me I don't presume how you look, what you like, or how you think.

Freedom ultimately is an act of the will.

Human beings are fickle creatures you know that from your own behavior. Honor kindness self-sacrifice all exist. Those are the things to be proud of.
You said eternal happiness, no such thing as far as we know. Good luck with your delusional jew god non sense buddy. Keep being disrespectful over nothing you can prove, real honorable of you.

Off the leash

He’s whistling past the graveyard. Deep down he’s afraid he’s wrong. I have no such fear and that’s what bugs them.

Non sequitur

You said eternal happiness, no such thing as far as we know. Good luck with your delusional jew god non sense buddy. Keep being disrespectful over nothing you can prove, real honorable of you.
History repeats itself. Deviants keep pushing the line and making life miserable for anybody around.

Off the leash

History repeats itself. Deviants keep pushing the line and making life miserable for anybody around.
Isn’t that special! I can say unequivocally that when my son was that age he knew he would never get away with that behavior. And not because he was afraid of getting beat, though that was a possibility, but because he would be suddenly and swiftly removed. I can count on one hand the times I had to swat him! Say what you mean and mean what you say. That’s what children understand when they’re young. That and the fact that for now, you are supreme leader! You can’t reason with em when they get out of control. You’ll end up with a snowflake!

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Nothing delusional about looking out your window and observing the laws of nature. You know, natural. Laws of nature and the physical universe. They teach us something.
Animals obey them by instinct.
Man can choose to obey the law or break the law, but that doesn’t change the law.

Off the leash

Great another pascal Christian who believes out of fear. There is no hell buddy, Santa ain’t gonna send you there if you don’t believe in the jew god.
Get a grip.
Not fear, faith. You are the one that’s afraid. Your belief is in the corruptible. Laugh all you want. Your the only one calling names and mocking. That says a lot about you. I won’t engage you anymore, no point.