LGBTQ

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Well, it is a stressful Monday!
90971497-6D54-405B-BBD4-6CDBD13EADAF.gif

Box Ox

“The fifth issue of the DC comic series "Superman: Son of Kal-El" will confirm that the new Superman -- Jon Kent, child of Clark Kent and Lane -- is bisexual after falling for Jay Nakamura, a male reporter, DC announced this week.”

“NPR's Glen Weldon, who's written a book on Batman and regularly writes about comics, said that the queering of characters like Robin and Superman is "progress"

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

“The fifth issue of the DC comic series "Superman: Son of Kal-El" will confirm that the new Superman -- Jon Kent, child of Clark Kent and Lane -- is bisexual after falling for Jay Nakamura, a male reporter, DC announced this week.”

“NPR's Glen Weldon, who's written a book on Batman and regularly writes about comics, said that the queering of characters like Robin and Superman is "progress"
At least it’s an Asian. Those Japanese are hot. 😂. His father must be very proud.

El Correcto

god is dead

His super powers include getting you taken off Twitter and fired from your job for the slightest off color comment.
1634061623293.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

This is some crazy BS. I saw the video of this dad months ago being dragged away by the cops and we’re just now finding out what was behind it. The boy that assaulted his daughter was transferred to another school where he raped ANOTHER girl. WTH?!? The Board meeting months ago was about allowing transgenders the bathrooms they identify with.

El Correcto

god is dead

This is some crazy BS. I saw the video of this dad months ago being dragged away by the cops and we’re just now finding out what was behind it. The boy that assaulted his daughter was transferred to another school where he raped ANOTHER girl. WTH?!? The Board meeting months ago was about allowing transgenders the bathrooms they identify with.
His daughter’s rape was inconvenient for their agenda, much like reality is always inconvenient for left wingers as we are witnessing once again with the Biden administration.
How many more times will america allow these idiots in charge before civil war breaks out?