LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
“Gender is a fact. Every human being in this room, every human being on earth, had to pass through the legs of a woman to be on earth. That is a fact.Now, I am not saying that to say trans women aren’t women, I am just saying that those p*ssies that they got… you know what I mean? I’m not saying it’s not p*ssy, but it’s Beyond P*ssy or Impossible P*ssy. It tastes like p*ssy, but that’s not quite what it is, is it? That’s not blood. That’s beet juice.” -- Dave Chappelle

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

OMG! Not cisgendered men in their space! How traumatizing! Poor thing will develop PTSD, anxiety and depression because of this, if he doesn't already have it. We are the most ridiculous civilization on Earth. While people in many countries struggle daily to figure out how to eat and survive, our people are traumatized by straight men in their space. LMAO! Whoever raised this person really needs a bat to their head.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

OMG! Not cisgendered men in their space! How traumatizing! Poor thing will develop PTSD, anxiety and depression because of this, if he doesn't already have it. We are the most ridiculous civilization on Earth. While people in many countries struggle daily to figure out how to eat and survive, our people are traumatized by straight men in their space. LMAO! Whoever raised this person really needs a bat to their head.
I didn’t know you were that feisty! You know, I like the rough stuff.

El Correcto

god is dead
“Gender is a fact. Every human being in this room, every human being on earth, had to pass through the legs of a woman to be on earth. That is a fact.Now, I am not saying that to say trans women aren’t women, I am just saying that those p*ssies that they got… you know what I mean? I’m not saying it’s not p*ssy, but it’s Beyond P*ssy or Impossible P*ssy. It tastes like p*ssy, but that’s not quite what it is, is it? That’s not blood. That’s beet juice.” -- Dave Chappelle
I was a c section baby.
I remember because when I found out I had to let my cousin know he was in his mother’s vagina.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FCEyA8gXsAEfSwS.jpeg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm curious, how can a person who never served a day in the military become a 4-star general? @Lineandinitial is this an honorary thing they've done before?
This is yet another slap in the face to born women who worked their butts off and put up with a lot of crap to advance in the military. Born women are slowly being erased.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Will Netflix cave...
deadline.com › 2021 › 10Netflix Urged To Remove Dave Chappelle Imagery From Offices ...
“Look, it’s fun. It’s just making jokes. That doesn’t mean hate. And this is a real problem with people. These ideas that you can’t make fun of are dangerous." -- Joe Rogan

I agree with him. I think all Americans should support him. I might just watch Chappelle's special 10 times this weekend. lol.