LGBTQ

Box Ox

Where would you possibly hear that Trump or his supporters were anti Gay? Oh wait I know CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC. Nothing could be further from the truth. Wake up.

"HRC lists Trump's persistent attacks against the LGBTQ community after the RNC claims he's taken "unprecedented steps" in support of the community.

HRC President Alphonso David: “The RNC is hallucinating and advancing misleading and disingenuous rhetoric. Yes, Trump has taken many ‘unprecedented’ steps, but those steps have been to undermine and eliminate rights protecting LGBTQ people, not empower us. Appointing a small handful of gay people out of thousands of nominations and making a very few -- and unfullfilled -- pledges can hardly qualify as accomplishments. Don’t gaslight us. The Trump-Pence administration is the most virulently anti-LGBTQ administration in decades -- the RNC cannot put lipstick on a pig.”

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
This hotel I'm staying at gave me the choice a room with single king bed or two queens. Isn't that sexist? Discriminatory?

Box Ox

I had hopes for you. You broke my heart Fredo!

Breaking hearts on both sides is why Blue Dog/conservative Democrats are nearly politically extinct. I couldn't pass an ideological purity test to save my life.

And I'm not advocating for all of the LGBTQMNOP+++ stuff. I disagree with a lot of it. Just pointing out some fun facts since I've got nothing better to do. :)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Breaking hearts on both sides is why Blue Dog/conservative Democrats are nearly politically extinct. I couldn't pass an ideological purity test to save my life.

And I'm not advocating for all of the LGBTQMNOP+++ stuff. I disagree with a lot of it. Just pointing out some fun facts since I've got nothing better to do. :)
Good for you kiddo! I new there was a reason I liked you!

Box Ox

You have to forget Trump. He isn’t the answer, too controversial.

Bookmarked in case Trump is the runaway pick for Republican Presidential candidate in 2024. :-D

The good news for Republicans next year and in 2024 is that the majority of moderates are fully done with Biden. And probably the Democrats too, since it's clear that the only DC sausage making they're interested in pursuing at this point is the hard left kind.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Which part isn't true?
The narrative that you need the government to define people's rights by the group that they belong to. The entire list of basically opposition to far left policies meant to divide us.

Hurr Durr it's called the equality act so Republicans are against equality. SMH, sad that you people fall for that crap.