LGBTQ

Non liberal

I agree it is stupid to teach children they can be any gender they want and don’t want it taught in schools. Rapid onset gender dysphoria is real and you are opening up other mentally ill kids to go down that path. But gender dysphoria is also real and kids suffer that from a young age without anyone mentioning it to them.

Most people on the left’s hearts, yet again, are in the right place. They want to love and accept, but they just aren’t big picture thinkers or long term thinkers. It’s fine to give children who suffer this love and care, but it’s not a good idea to teach this to all children and put it in their heads.
I don’t know, you just didn’t hear about any of this years ago. Now I have friends with kids with this “problem” these far left parents see their girl pick up a gi joe and see it as a signal that their little girl must secretly want to be a boy. There should be an age limit to talking to kids about this. At least a limit before you start talking them into it. From time to time you have to correct your child about what toys to play with. There are time my son will want to play with his sisters toys, I correct him and he goes back to his toys. I just don’t think it’s a legitimate problem, like you said the ones that do probably have some mental illness and should then be councilled

El Correcto

god is dead
“the realization that the individual's gender dysphoria was a manifestation of another condition”

I think some of the people that detransition are not people who have suffered from gender dysphoria their entire lives and transitioning was the wrong call. This is the biggest concern to me when it comes to kids. They will wreck their bodies in a delusional state and be motivated to do so by the medical establishment when all they needed was counseling and maybe some emergency intervention, someone to hit the pause button on their lives.

I’m not saying all people who suffer from rapid onset gender dysphoria are not transgenders, I’m just saying they should be treated with a lot more caution than people who have struggled from it since a very young age.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t know, you just didn’t hear about any of this years ago. Now I have friends with kids with this “problem” these far left parents see their girl pick up a gi joe and see it as a signal that their little girl must secretly want to be a boy. There should be an age limit to talking to kids about this. At least a limit before you start talking them into it. From time to time you have to correct your child about what toys to play with. There are time my son will want to play with his sisters toys, I correct him and he goes back to his toys. I just don’t think it’s a legitimate problem, like you said the ones that do probably have some mental illness and should then be councilled
This is definitely a step in the wrong direction, especially for some of these transgender people who have been raped as a child. Talk therapy about this condition should be taken seriously and the first step of treatment, transitioning should always be the last resort in compassionate care. It’s too all in and damaging to their bodies.

Non liberal

This is definitely a step in the wrong direction, especially for some of these transgender people who have been raped as a child. Talk therapy about this condition should be taken seriously and the first step of treatment, transitioning should always be the last resort in compassionate care. It’s too all in and damaging to their bodies.
Why would it matter if a rape victim is transgender or not? Any rape victim should seek counseling. I don’t believe a child feels as though they should be the opposite sex. It’s just too early for them to care what that is, unless of course they seen the hints thrown at them on Disney or some other avenue.

vantexan

Why would it matter if a rape victim is transgender or not? Any rape victim should seek council. I don’t believe a child feels as though they should be the opposite sex. It’s just too early for them to care what that is, unless of course they seen the hints thrown at them on Disney or some other avenue.
Or parents who jump on every new trendy bandwagon encouraging their little boy to think he's a girl. It's the latest thing!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Mail in ballots. They’re not real elections anymore. I still say trump won in 2020, they can get whatever result they want out of mail in ballots. Nobody sees who cast the vote, it literally could be anybody. Not to mention ballot harvesting, they’ll just go door to door, and the ones who don’t vote (which there are a ton of) they’ll just mark them down for whoever they want. Our elections are a sham anymore.
How did you vote in the last Teamster election?

El Correcto

god is dead
Why would it matter if a rape victim is transgender or not? Any rape victim should seek counseling.
Exactly what I’m saying. But when your councilor is threatened by the government not to treat your transgenderism as a symptom of the childhood trauma, especially when dealing with them in childhood, it is cutting off paths of treatment that are not just pumping them full of HRT and letting them live a transgender life.

El Correcto

god is dead
This is why censorship is such a bad thing. Some of these people will not be happy with the treatment leftists are trying to shoe horn them into. I don’t think transgender youth should be subjected to conversion therapy like what has happened in the past as the only method of treatment. But for some of these people it might work for them and transitioning will cause far more damage than that method of treatment.

1655748028673.png

Non liberal

How did you vote in the last Teamster election?
Vs. how many millions of votes in the presidential election. I don’t think there are people going around making sure all the teamsters are voting either. What are the rules in the teamster elections?

El Correcto

god is dead
I agree, playing into these sick delusions that you were born the wrong sex is basically participating in child abuse, and you shouldn't be a teacher.
Teachers don’t have freedom of speech in a classroom. They won’t be allowed to bully transgender people.
Sorry if that upsets you but I’m sure many school districts will get sued over this.

El Correcto

god is dead
What’s the youngest age at which a child can legitimately know that they’re the wrong gender?
Common theme is around 6 years old they start developing signs of gender dysphoria and become unreasonable or depressed about it.
They probably won’t know what it means until puberty time when they rather be a girl than a boy. That’s when it really starts to screw them up as the hair starts coming in and their voices start to deepen while watching girls go through their puberty and becoming more feminine.