LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead

“They cited Garcetti v. Ceballos, a Supreme Court case that concluded government employees’ free speech is only protected as a private citizen and not if it is expressed as part of their official duties.”

You want the ability to shut teachers up about racism but then give them the ability to bully trans kids. It doesn’t seem like a consistent stance and a waste of tax dollars.

Non liberal

Common theme is around 6 years old they start developing signs of gender dysphoria and become unreasonable or depressed about it.
They probably won’t know what it means until puberty time when they rather be a girl than a boy. That’s when it really starts to screw them up as the hair starts coming in and their voices start to deepen while watching girls go through their puberty and becoming more feminine.
How coincidental, right around the time schools start discussing sexuality.

Box Ox

What’s the youngest age at which a child can legitimately know that they’re the wrong gender?
Common theme is around 6 years old they start developing signs of gender dysphoria and become unreasonable or depressed about it.

When you say 6 year olds start developing signs of gender dysphoria, what signs are you specifically thinking of? Girls who don’t want to wear dresses, play with dolls or like the color pink?

What’s the threshold for seeing signs and deciding it’s time to start telling a 6 year old girl she’s a boy?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
When you say 6 year olds start developing signs of gender dysphoria, what signs are you specifically thinking of? Girls who don’t want to wear dresses, play with dolls or like the color pink?

What’s the threshold for seeing signs and deciding it’s time to start telling a 6 year old girl she’s a boy?
It’s not a common condition. 1% at most. The trans community makes it seem like it’s very common. Because they push the idea on kids.

El Correcto

god is dead

Depression and rage. Crying over being corrected for their feminine behavior, blowout fits over not getting their barbies, wanting to wear girls clothes or talking in silly effeminate voices to you. If they have a sister it makes it worse.
I don’t think you should ever tell a 6 year old they are the opposite sex personally. Transgender people are still the sex they were born, as they get older they will tell you and insist you correct your behavior imo. Especially once they start going through puberty.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
If they can pass a law saying one must be 21 to purchase a firearm , then they can also pass a law restricting anyone from altering their gender until they are 21.

Non liberal

It’s not a common condition. 1% at most. The trans community makes it seem like it’s very common. Because they push the idea on kids.
Also, I think I heard bill Maher say it is regional. Lol. You don’t see as many transgender children in Ohio as you do California. So, what is most likely the case everywhere, the system is producing them. Not so much supporting them.

El Correcto

god is dead
Also, I think I heard bill Maher say it is regional. Lol. You don’t see as many transgender children in Ohio as you do California. So, what is most likely the case everywhere, the system is producing them. Not so much supporting them.
Both sides of this argument can be horrible and abuse children. Gay/trans boy raised in some homes will face abuse from their families about it.

You won’t beat the gay out of your kids though, you’ll just traumatize/closet them.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Just saw a guy …with a beard, wearing a bright yellow sundress.

we must make social media illegal before it’s too late , if it isn’t already..

SMH
🧔‍♂️✊

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Teachers don’t have freedom of speech in a classroom. They won’t be allowed to bully transgender people.
No one is bullying a mentally ill tranny by telling them the truth that they can't change their sex.

People who convince children they can change their sex are abusing kids and should be shot in the freaking face and left to rot.

I'm not sure how to make that any clearer.

El Correcto

god is dead
No one is bullying a mentally ill tranny by telling them the truth that they can't change their sex.

People who convince children they can change their sex are abusing kids and should be shot in the freaking face and left to rot.
It’s not sex. They will always be the sex they were born as. Anyone telling them they are actually women are not right about that. They are transgender women. Gender is a social construct, the term was defined in like the 1940’s-60’s from what I understand it was just misused by other people. Yes you can change your gender.
I think it is becoming a bit of a trend in certain circles and those people should be called out if they are trying to transition children or treating a six year old like they need HRT. It is disgusting, you do not need HRT when you’re that young, people with gender dysphoria want to kill themselves through out puberty though, it’s hell on them. I’m open minded about teens who have a history of childhood gender dysphoria having that treatment available to them if it becomes unbearable. But if they suddenly develop it in their teen years it should be treated with extreme caution by professionals because a transition might not be necessary and might harm them.

El Correcto

god is dead
The thing that disgust me most about this current trans thing is censoring the detransitioners. That unnecessary and cruel to do to them, they had their life ruined by HRT and even SRS in some extreme cases. I’d like to hear more about their conditions, seems to be mostly young girls.

They should be heard as a word of caution to children doing this non sense and to professionals who instantly start prescribing transitioning to people who end up not needing it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Gender is a social construct, the term was defined in like the 1940’s-60’s from what I understand it was just misused by other people. Yes you can change your gender.
Yes a disgusting pedophile made up the word gender in recent history and the left has joined that sick demented :censored2: in pushing the gender ideology.

I suggest you look into the evil history of John Money, because that's the origin of what you believe whether you realize it or not.

Last edited:

Non liberal

The
It’s not sex. They will always be the sex they were born as. Anyone telling them they are actually women are not right about that. They are transgender women. Gender is a social construct, the term was defined in like the 1940’s-60’s from what I understand it was just misused by other people. Yes you can change your gender.
I think it is becoming a bit of a trend in certain circles and those people should be called out if they are trying to transition children or treating a six year old like they need HRT. It is disgusting, you do not need HRT when you’re that young, people with gender dysphoria want to kill themselves through out puberty though, it’s hell on them. I’m open minded about teens who have a history of childhood gender dysphoria having that treatment available to them if it becomes unbearable. But if they suddenly develop it in their teen years it should be treated with extreme caution by professionals because a transition might not be necessary and might harm them.
y can change their gender? How so?

Non liberal

Yes a disgusting pedophile made up the word gender in recent history and the left has joined that sick demented :censored2: in pushing the gender ideology.

I suggest you look into the evil history of John Money, because that's the origin of what you believe whether you realize it or not.
Why no transgenders back in the wild Wild West? No transgenders in the American Indian tribes, no transgenders in the African tribes. Don’t you find it interesting? This kind of stuff needs studied by someone who doesn’t already have a preconceived opinion influenced by todays liberal colleges. Either it’s a choice people are being influenced to make or there is something in our food and water that is messing with peoples heads.

El Correcto

god is dead

Damn that is a horror story.
I’ve always had a bad feeling about parents that called their sons girls and push this non sense on young kids. I wouldn’t do that and the kid Money did that horrific :censored2: to wasnt a transgender he was a kid that lost his penis to a botched circumcision, Money was also a pedophile that forced incest on two brothers.
It doesn’t change the fact gender dysphoria is a real condition, a rare one, but a real one with no real known cures to it.