LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
The

y can change their gender? How so?
I view it similar as a butch lesbian, a tomboy, a flamboyant homosexual, etc. Things we have labeled differently because they do no follow traditional gender roles for their sex that society views as normal.
So when living as a boy combined with the gender dysphoria they feel as a they go into puberty, it causes them great distress over it. If they need to live as a woman would, to reach some sort of mental peace, I’m not going to instantly assume they are a bad person or that they should be treated as a man if it is harmful to them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Damn that is a horror story.
I’ve always had a bad feeling about parents that called their sons girls and push this non sense on young kids. I wouldn’t do that and the kid Money did that horrific :censored2: to wasnt a transgender he was a kid that lost his penis to a botched circumcision, Money was also a pedophile that forced incest on two brothers.
It doesn’t change the fact gender dysphoria is a real condition, a rare one, but a real one with no real known cures to it.
Gender dysphoria may very well be a real thing, but so is anorexia. We don't lie to those people and play along with their delusions that they're actually fat.

When it comes to kids, rapid onset gender dysphoria is becoming a big problem. These kids are confused because the adults they trust are pushing nonsense as truth. They're causing a mental illness and it will never be studied because the sick :censored2:s in the medical field call it a hateful theory and try to take the licenses of the doctors who acknowledge it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Gender dysphoria may very well be a real thing, but so is anorexia. We don't lie to those people and play along with their delusions that they're actually fat.

When it comes to kids, rapid onset gender dysphoria is becoming a big problem. These kids are confused because the adults they trust are pushing nonsense as truth. They're causing a mental illness and it will never be studied because the sick :censored2:s in the medical field call it a hateful theory and try to take the licenses of the doctors who acknowledge it.
Yes and gender dysphoria can also manifest itself from underlying mental illnesses like schizophrenia, psychotics, etc. We can help people with those underlying mental illnesses, if you treat them for that mental illness the gender dysphoria goes with it.
But there are also people that suffer from just straight up gender dysphoria and we don’t know why.

I think censorship is a horrible thing when it comes to malpractice with children, I think these narcissistic mother’s on social media making young boys live as girls are :censored2:ing abusers.
I support Texas laws against those people, in the interest of the child.

Non liberal

And there is a lot of money involved with all the hormone blocking medication and reassignment surgeries.

El Correcto

god is dead
And there is a lot of money involved with all the hormone blocking medication and reassignment surgeries.
I’d be lying if I said this also wasn’t a concern for me when it comes to the medical industry in general, not just with transgenderism. I worry about them pushing profits over treatment and lobbying for bad legislation that protects their greed.
Any reasonable human being would, especially when you see the amount of cover ups done by companies like Pfizer to defend their malpractice and faulty studies. Not just on covid vaccines, but other medicines they had developed. You can look that :censored2: up, it’s another horror story that ruined people lives.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’ll always come at the transgender debate from the perspective of someone that was a gay child.
I worry greatly that gay boys and girls are suffering abuse from the medical industry yet again. I would not be happy as a woman, pumping me full of hrt and pursuing SRS would of destroyed my life as a child.

Non liberal

I’d be lying if I said this also wasn’t a concern for me when it comes to the medical industry in general, not just with transgenderism. I worry about them pushing profits over treatment and lobbying for bad legislation that protects their greed.
Any reasonable human being would, especially when you see the amount of cover ups done by companies like Pfizer to defend their malpractice and faulty studies. Not just on covid vaccines, but other medicines they had developed. You can look that :censored2: up, it’s another horror story that ruined people lives.
Absolutely, I started not rusting the medical industry when I had children and they were pushing all their 70some vaccines they wanted to give them over the course of their lives. Then I talked to my dad and the three that he had in his life. There is just too much money involved and when you talk to a doctor about it they literally use the exact same words to answer you about. You can tell they are being told how to answer those kind of questions, instead at looking at each persons set of issues or circumstances.

El Correcto

god is dead
Absolutely, I started not rusting the medical industry when I had children and they were pushing all their 70some vaccines they wanted to give them over the course of their lives. Then I talked to my dad and the three that he had in his life. There is just too much money involved and when you talk to a doctor about it they literally use the exact same words to answer you about. You can tell they are being told how to answer those kind of questions, instead at looking at each persons set of issues or circumstances.
It’s why it’s so important not to shut down critics of the medical industry. Twitter and leftist censors are going about this the wrong way, even if they truly believe they are right.
Censorship is a great evil and that’s why no American should support it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There is a time and place to debate ideas and public schools are not one of them though.
Okay but the time for public schools is over.

The tax dollars should follow the kids to private schools. If parents want their kids to go to a school where a purple haired tranny indoctrinates their kids into radicalism, they can do that.

I believe there is a supreme court case about this on the docket

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1655831429213.png

El Correcto

god is dead
Okay but the time for public schools is over.

The tax dollars should follow the kids to private schools. If parents want their kids to go to a school where a purple haired tranny indoctrinates their kids into radicalism, they can do that.

I believe there is a supreme court case about this on the docket
What if their tax dollars that would go to public schools wouldn’t cover the cost of their child’s education at a private school and the parent is unable to make up the difference?
What if politicians use this as a way to pay off their supporters by using their supporters tax dollars to fund their supporter’s child’s education while also damning the poor people to even worse public schools?

The same way leftists propose burn it all down the right can do that to. I do not like that approach and do not find it matching conservative values to knee jerk society out of something that has had a great positive impact on it over modern day outrage politics.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m not against children receiving the best education possible. I’m just against damning poor kids from opportunity and stacking the deck further against them. I’d have to see the real world consequences of school choice before deciding this or learn more about it.

El Correcto

god is dead
I will never have children.
I will never have to worry about school choice when it comes to my kids.
I look at it purely from a what is best for society and the overall betterment of all American children’s lives.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
I do know for a fact that when you subside businesses with government dollars with guaranteed loans/subsidies they start raising prices as well, what’s to prevent price gauging similar to what colleges have done? What’s to keep the marxists from just invading into some of these private schools as well?

I just don’t see this answering the underlying problems of the education system and it causes me to have more questions than answers.

Non liberal

I’m not against children receiving the best education possible. I’m just against damning poor kids from opportunity and stacking the deck further against them. I’d have to see the real world consequences of school choice before deciding this or learn more about it.
I’m confused are you saying that letting parents school tax dollars actually go to the school they are going to would harm the other kids that are going to the public schools?

Non liberal

I do know for a fact that when you subside businesses with government dollars with guaranteed loans/subsidies they start raising prices as well, what’s to prevent price gauging similar to what colleges have done? What’s to keep the marxists from just invading into some of these private schools as well?

I just don’t see this answering the underlying problems of the education system and it causes me to have more questions than answers.
Because Christian schools do not employ non-Christian’s. Also do not allow non-Christian curriculum to be taught. The parents school tax dollars should be going to the school that is teaching the child obviously. It is actually a crime to be any other way, I don’t understand how the criminal government gets away with it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

I never cared for her and this just cements it. I wonder if she felt when she was in high school that her HS soccer team “just wasn’t that important”? She has no children and probably never will, so of course she couldn’t care less. She got hers already. What an ugly person.
She’s a disgrace to America. I hope some men start playing womens soccer. Won’t be pretty. The woman’s national team got dominated by a team of all star 15 year old boys in Texas. That says it all….