LGBTQ

floridays

Sorry you have a problem with that aspect of mine because it isn’t “normal” enough.
Do you understand statistics?
In a clinical sense, without morals attached your behavior or lifestyle or sexual choice is abnormal. Numbers say that without religion or morals attached.

As I said previously, biology proves it in reproduction or the lack of it with your sexual choice.

Why dodge facts, you can do better than a funny. Call me a bigot or homophobe if that's the best you can offer. Or you can just give another funny.

We both know you're wrong.
Don't we?

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s like pulling teeth with you homophobes and Christian apologists.

When I come out and say jew worshippers are stupid pricks and their god ain’t real that comes from a place of hatred of what you people choose to believe and the non sense you fill your heads with.

floridays

Not sure there is a cure. You just have to ask for forgiveness and make an effort to change your ways. There are different levels of sin according to the Bible even though a sin is still considered a sin. The Bible says to resist the devil and he will flee.
The shed Blood of Jesus is the cure.

El Correcto

god is dead
You
Do you understand statistics?
In a clinical sense, without morals attached your behavior or lifestyle or sexual choice is abnormal. Numbers say that without religion or morals attached.

As I said previously, biology proves it in reproduction or the lack of it with your sexual choice.

Why dodge facts, you can do better than a funny. Call me a bigot or homophobe if that's the best you can offer. Or you can just give another funny.

We both know you're wrong.
Don't we?
you’re one what else is there to discuss?
Jesus freaks are the worse hateful types around.
At least when I hate I know that comes from within, I don’t suffer any delusions about being hateful or confuse it for love.

Non liberal

It’s like pulling teeth with you homophobes and Christian apologists.

When I come out and say jew worshippers are stupid pricks and their god ain’t real that comes from a place of hatred of what you people choose to believe and the non sense you fill your heads with.
Exactly, I am thoroughly confused.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Jesus didn’t have the power to hate sinners because he was in a society that wasn’t Christian.
Jesus got crucified. Give that man some authority and watch it turn into a :censored2: show like literally every other theocracy around.
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me." - Matthew 28:18
Uh-Oh

Non liberal

Jesus didn't hate sinners.
The Bible speaks of a reprobate. When someone’s mind gets corrupted so badly where they hate god and everything he stands for, there will come a time when he gives them over to a reprobate mind and they are unsaveable. He will not let them see that what they are doing is wrong.

Non liberal

L
Jesus didn’t have the power to hate sinners because he was in a society that wasn’t Christian.
Jesus got crucified. Give that man some authority and watch it turn into a :censored2: show like literally every other theocracy around.
Lolll, you don’t know anything about scripture. Or you just like to insult Jesus.

floridays

You

you’re one what else is there to discuss?
Jesus freaks are the worse hateful types around.
At least when I hate I know that comes from within, I don’t suffer any delusions about being hateful or confuse it for love.
I see you couldn't or wouldn't respond to statistics or biology.

I don't have the energy to hate you, it's not in me.
I don't hate you, I do hate what your Group, and you are a part of a group, is trying to foist on this nation. You're loud and proud, just be quiet and do your boyfriend, and we'll be alright.

Non liberal

Me and you both my hateful prick brother.

If you never be honest with yourself about being a hateful prick you will never change. That’s the problem with Christians, they think it is god’s will for them to be pricks.
I already told you what I hate and don’t hate. Stop putting words in my mouth. By the way you talk I would say you hate heterosexual Christians

vantexan

You just keep describing homophobic behavior and then saying but this isn’t homophobia.
Just because you declare it isn’t homophobia doesn’t make it so fren.

It’s like me sitting here saying I don’t hate insects, I just find them freaky and kill them when they are in my home.
In other words we aren't allowed to have any opinion about gays but they can tell us what we are and do. Disagreeing with your lifestyle isn't hatred. Hatred usually comes when something is forced on another. You feel Christians are trying to force you to give up homosexuality in various ways. Christians feel attempts are being made to force acceptance of homosexuality or be marginalized. There's the conflict. From past experience I know people get upset knowing that group over there doesn't accept their behavior, whatever that might be, and it makes them furious to the point they're always on the attack. Doesn't even matter that the said group never says anything directly to them, doesn't attack them verbally or physically. Just knowing they don't accept your behavior as ok or normal is enough to want to drive them away.

floridays

If coming from Israel makes you a Jew then yes, Jesus was Jewish. He did not practice Judaism.
He was a Jew. Check His earthly lineage. He fulfilled the Jewish law, for Jews and Gentiles alike.
Scripture says He will sit on the throne of David.
Coming from Isreal does not make anyone a Jew.

El Correcto

god is dead
In other words we aren't allowed to have any opinion about gays but they can tell us what we are and do. Disagreeing with your lifestyle isn't hatred. Hatred usually comes when something is forced on another. You feel Christians are trying to force you to give up homosexuality in various ways. Christians feel attempts are being made to force acceptance of homosexuality or be marginalized. There's the conflict. From past experience I know people get upset knowing that group over there doesn't accept their behavior, whatever that might be, and it makes them furious to the point they're always on the attack. Doesn't even matter that the said group never says anything directly to them, doesn't attack them verbally or physically. Just knowing they don't accept your behavior as ok or normal is enough to want to drive them away.
I don’t feel that way, Christians did do that for centuries. They murdered gay people, they made it illegal to be gay, they deny gays equal treatment to this day.

This isn’t about feelings, this is an acknowledgement of reality. Something you people will never come to terms with as you cope with death in the most pathetic way possible, with your imaginary friend.