LGBTQ

El Correcto

god is dead
Wrong here.
If I believe that something is morally wrong, but have more of an inclination than the average Joe to do it any way ( not limiting this to homosexuality, could be anything, stealing, lying, etc) I dont consider it self rape to make the effort to do what I think is right.

Tough.

Wrong here.
Never said the inclination and the desire would not be there.

There is no absurdity with a person having inclinations that he believes are morally wrong and him making a choice not to give into those temptations.
It's much easier to say .. I was made this way, neg IQ guy, Bible banger, etc. And do what ever you want and attack anyone who would question the behavior.
You believe it is wrong because of your world views. I don’t share them. That’s where this conversation ends.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
This isn’t a choice
View attachment 255320
This is
View attachment 255321

Hope this clears up any confusion, you’re really struggling the grasp this very basic concept.
Uh..Intercourse a choice? No :censored2: Dick tracy. You can choose men, women, monkey's and sheep.

Orientation ? Not a choice?
No one is born gay.

May be more difficult for some to make the ("natural , choice of nature'') choice because of the inclination one has, but that inclination or attraction no matter how strong does not make it right.
Example of that would be beastiality and pedaphilia behavior.

Hope this helps.

El Correcto

god is dead
No..
I believe it's wrong because the world ( nature ) itself teaches me it's wrong.
I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Cishets or against them. But since I learned that these miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Gays, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Cishets who warned the Gays to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Gay could be duped by the Cishets into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever Gay Jesus’s word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May Gay Jesus help us. Ah men.

BrownFlush

I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Cishets or against them. But since I learned that these miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Gays, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Cishets who warned the Gays to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Gay could be duped by the Cishets into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever Gay Jesus’s word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May Gay Jesus help us. Ah men.
Ahhhhhwomen

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
When Toiletboy Tommy's wife goes to sleep, he likes to get online and argue that homosexuality is a choice. It's a choice, he can choose! He can choose damnit!

His need to reaffirm this delusion is quite revealing, and a little sad.

El Correcto

god is dead
When Toiletboy Tommy's wife goes to sleep, he likes to get online and argue that homosexuality is a choice. It's a choice, he can choose! He can choose damnit!

It’s very sad. All his prime gay years spent repressing, now he is a bitter old queen with nothing better to do than scold the twinks.

BrownFlush

It’s very sad. All his prime gay years spent repressing, now he is a bitter old queen with nothing better to do than scold the twinks.

I bet he wears his wife’s make up while ranting about the homosexuals.
Hugs and kisses.
Goodnight fags..how can I get this eyeliner off?