LGBTQ

rickyb

they are painting some crosswalks with gay rainbows...which i like because its a good political symbol

they need to start putting up anti centralized economic and govt power symbols, extinction symbols, etc.

newfie

they are painting some crosswalks with gay rainbows...which i like because its a good political symbol

they need to start putting up anti centralized economic and govt power symbols, extinction symbols, etc.

perhaps some hotdog cart crosswalks?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
do you have any "earned" days?
A Benny shaved is a Benny urned.

Once there was a young man called Benny who rescued a leprechaun ... In return the leprechaun said he would live young and healthy forever as long as he never shaved his beard. Benny live for many, many, many years always young and healthy and had a glorious beard. One day, as can happen to any man, Benny met a beautiful woman. After a wonderful courtship he asked her to marry him. She agreed on the condition that he shave his beard. Benny thought about this for a long time and tried a few things like trimming his beard really short to see what would happen. When nothing happened he decided he could probably risk shaving his beard but leaving his mustache and sideburns. As soon as he finished shaving the leprechaun appeared, shook his head, and snapped his fingers. Benny immediately dropped to the floor and turned into a pile of dust. His fiance was so upset that she could not bear to part with him. So she put his dust into a beautiful Grecian urn.
Which just goes to show a Benny shaved is a Benny urned.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I had made up my mind to write no more either about the Cishets or against them. But since I learned that these miserable and accursed people do not cease to lure to themselves even us, that is, the Gays, I have published this little book, so that I might be found among those who opposed such poisonous activities of the Cishets who warned the Gays to be on their guard against them. I would not have believed that a Gay could be duped by the Cishets into taking their exile and wretchedness upon himself. However, the devil is the god of the world, and wherever Gay Jesus’s word is absent he has an easy task, not only with the weak but also with the strong. May Gay Jesus help us. Ah men.
65635548_2548860065126518_5388182381460979712_n.png

vantexan

I've seen those. They use yellow bricks and you're required to skip.

BrownFlush

Gay rainbows is a political symbol?

The one in the sky is a symbol that God will not flood the earth again because of the sins of the world. Homosexuality being one of the sins that started the 40 day shower.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Not dodging, we just disagree.

Sexuality is a spectrum, most fall on the side corresponding with their gender, but not everyone.

And that’s totally fine.

What does the KJ say about homosexuality? Not much.

Are you personally offended by homosexuals? Or are you just sad, because in your movie they won’t get to Heaven?

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, the ‘gays’ are doing just fine without your permission.
Could you say this again? Never heard this. Old..Old...Older

BrownFlush

Well, if what you think is true, that homosexuals are making a ‘choice’ to be gay, then that ‘choice’ is open to you as a heterosexual, isn’t it?

I know that you know that I know that you’re ridiculous.

Could you choose to be gay?

I’m employing your logic and you say I’m embarrassing myself, ‘nuff said.
I know that you don't know how ridiculous you are. What makes it even better is the level of intelligence that you think you are is "so above me".
Do a little research...then run your mouth to give me more laughs.