LGBTQ

rickyb

i bought some colorful glasses but my supervisor called them gay glasses

s-l1600.jpg

BrownArmy

ex-gaytruth.com
Plenty of first hand documented testimony here. Just the tip of the iceberg. Plenty out there.
If a person is born gay, as you say, there would be no " choice " in becoming heterosexual.
You are still wrong. Your choice.
No gay gene.

Then you could choose to be gay by that logic.

Since you really can’t...

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Then you could choose to be gay by that logic.

Since you really can’t...
Yes ..I have said I really can. It is logic.
Have you found the gay gene yet?

@ Wrong hit it on the money.
He can choose to have sex with a woman and have children. He would rather kill himself. His "feelings" or " "inclination" is to have homosexual sex.
He "feels" about heterosexual sex like I would "feel "as repulsed about homosexual sex.

Somewhere in all of this is a moral issue. With God and the Bible rejected (two choices there, when you see what the scripture teaches about homosexuality , you can choose to reject it or accept it and change) that does not mean that morality is totally out of the question.

"Feelings" and "inclination" no matter how strong the feelings and inclinations are, are not the basis of what is right and wrong. If we base everything on how strongly someone "feels", that makes it ok, no matter what the topic, there would be no right or wrong. What ever one feels would be right in his own eyes and would have to be accepted.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Well, if what you think is true, that homosexuals are making a ‘choice’ to be gay, then that ‘choice’ is open to you as a heterosexual, isn’t it?

Could you choose to be gay?

I’m employing your logic and you say I’m embarrassing myself, ‘nuff said.
Yep

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

He can choose to have sex with a woman and have children. He would rather kill himself. His "feelings" or " "inclination" is to have homosexual sex.
He "feels" about heterosexual sex like I would "feel "as repulsed about homosexual sex.

Somewhere in all of this is a moral issue. With God and the Bible rejected (two choices there, when you see what the scripture teaches about homosexuality , you can choose to reject it or accept it and change) that does not mean that morality is totally out of the question.

"Feelings" and "inclination" no matter how strong the feelings and inclinations are, are not the basis of what is right and wrong. If we base everything on how strongly someone "feels" is ok.no matter what the topic, there would be no right or wrong. What ever one feels would be right in his own eyes.
Where do your morals come from?
Because your holy book commands you to kill homosexuals. Get to it big guy.

BrownFlush

As far as the ‘hate gay’ gene, that’s up to you - you have a choice, it’s not a gene.
So you know this gene does NOT exist and we have a choice to love or hate gays.
And you also KNOW that people are born gay and have no choice.

So you are the go to person to know what is choice or no choice .
More popcorn? lol smh

BrownArmy

"Feelings" and "inclination" no matter how strong the feelings and inclinations are, are not the basis of what is right and wrong. If we base everything on how strongly someone "feels", that makes it ok, no matter what the topic, there would be no right or wrong. What ever one feels would be right in his own eyes and would have to be accepted.

Lordy, lordy, there you go again with the Bible.

What does the scripture teach about homosexuality?

BrownArmy

So you know this gene does NOT exist and we have a choice to love or hate gays.
And you also KNOW that people are born gay and have no choice.

So you are the go to person to know what is choice or no choice .
More popcorn? lol smh

I sincerely doubt you could choose to be gay.

It would be like me choosing to be a pelican.

That’s not how any of this works.

BrownFlush

Lordy, lordy, there you go again with the Bible.

What does the scripture teach about homosexuality?
Bible has nothing to do with the quote..get the point of the quote.

More popcorn?
(The Bible says the one who practices homosexuality and does not change will suffer eternally.)
Surprised ?