LGBTQ

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@BrownArmy
Yes ..I have said I really can. It is logic.
Have you found the gay gene yet?

@ Wrong hit it on the money.
He can choose to have sex with a woman and have children. He would rather kill himself. His "feelings" or " "inclination" is to have homosexual sex.
He "feels" about heterosexual sex like I would "feel "as repulsed about homosexual sex.

Somewhere in all of this is a moral issue. With God and the Bible rejected (two choices there, when you see what the scripture teaches about homosexuality , you can choose to reject it or accept it and change) that does not mean that morality is totally out of the question.

"Feelings" and "inclination" no matter how strong the feelings and inclinations are, are not the basis of what is right and wrong. If we base everything on how strongly someone "feels", that makes it ok, no matter what the topic, there would be no right or wrong. What ever one feels would be right in his own eyes and would have to be accepted.
Anything?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
It’s difficult to respond to incorrect assertions.
You solidify what is already known about you. You have no spine. Don't like where it's going ?? Do the spin dance!!
I’m totally not interested in ‘scripture’, which was/is political nonsense and another means of controlling the masses.

My only interest in the Bible is Jesus.

You disappoint him.

Let's see..not interested in scripture, just Jesus. Now think about that one . The Bible is what reveals Jesus but... I know..let's just make up stuff and feel and say what I want to about Jesus ..you know..Brown Army logic

How do you know what disappoints Jesus??...the Bible says Jesus is dissap.....oh wait.. What disappoints him? How do we know?.. Whatever you feel like!!!! Yea for Brown Army reasoning! It's the best!

It will be fine

You solidify what is already known about you. You have no spine. Don't like where it's going ?? Do the spin dance!!

Let's see..not interested in scripture, just Jesus. Now think about that one . The Bible is what reveals Jesus but... I know..let's just make up stuff and feel and say what I want to about Jesus ..you know..Brown Army logic

How do you know what disappoints Jesus??...the Bible says Jesus is dissap.....oh wait.. What disappoints him? How do we know?.. Whatever you feel like!!!! Yea for Brown Army reasoning! It's the best!
A31C87CC-F0DB-460E-AFE1-03969651AB7D.gif