Life Expectancy after Retirement?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
You?

Sigh.

Gosh...and I thought we might have a breakthrough...

But alas....back to bullying.

Fair enough.

In the end...just don't read em. Keeps you from bullying and me reporting it....fair?

By the way...I don't get to actually say what I want to....or respond in kind. Reporting personal attacks can be my only defense at times....but then being wordy gets me bullied too.

Look up the underlying causes of bullying(by the perp).....narcissism.....also might explain your intimidation, jealous envy of my use of vocabulary or perhaps thoughtful responses. I used to work with several folks like you in a certain operation. Really reveals ignorance...

Gotta go...gettin wordy....
2words^2 words^ whew under the limit...

I do invite civil if not spirited conversation.
you can use the ignore button but you must love arguing with ignorant people.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
7663C62A-AD15-445B-91C3-01AC4B25AE63.gif

quad decade guy

Actually no. But I will defend myself. I give what I get.

I encourage thoughtful, spirited conversation.....a real rarity on BC.

The attacks are down a bit. Reporting works. But then new attackers show up. The bullying gets old.

I'm here(BC) to discuss work stuff and current events that impact us all.

To be clear: I'm not here to "argue" or fight. But to share thoughts and experiences.

quad decade guy

And I’m far from jealous of you. I feel bad for you. Afraid to retire because you can’t let the status you’ve achieved go, do to your seniority. It’s become your identity, and the thought of shedding the browns scares you to death. At work you’re the big shot, but once you retire you become a JAG. No matter how many toys you have, you need that identity. I’ve seen it before. You can blame it on your wife or whatever you want, but it’s you that won’t let it go.
Concerning your use of words and your writing, I would say it’s on par with a high school student.

Best

Helping
You don't know me. Leave my wife out of it.

Now about being a big shot at work. I've never seen one of those.....maybe a Division Mgr.....they seem to command a healthy respect(earned or not). Hourlies may think they are special...I've never held that position. To wit: I'm 30th in seniority...hardly a big shot. I'm a JAG now. Status? Hardly.

The notions you think you know about me are laughable.

Say, when did you become the arbiter of language and word count on BC? Become an adjunct Professor after retiring?

You clowns keep saying I'm scared. I am truly scared of my Wife dying. The rest? Hardly.

And my "toys"?.....just the fruits of my hard labor.
Anyone that disagrees with you or criticizes you is a bully. Very thin skin for a long time UPSER. You lash out at people to quickly. I will admit you are on the receiving end of some unwarranted attacks, but sometimes you bring them on yourself. Having said that, you make good points, and when you do I acknowledge them. I’m not your enemy or a bully, I detest bullies. I like to tease and bust balls.
I don’t know why others go after you, haven’t been on BC that long, all I can say is you may want to lighten up a bit, and be more concise with your posts. A real wordsmith can say a lot with a few words.

Best
See? Like any narcissist, bully....bullying is unrecognizable to themselves....it's just SOP. I mean....everyone does it and "you're just" "thin skinned". Toughen up and take it. Right? It's so righteous how you defend yourself and even advocate for me....doing me a favor....O M G. Fascinating how you admitted not being here very long and understand why folks attack me....then proceeded to join in on the "fun".

Say, what gives you the notion to be the judge/arbiter of my thoughts, ideas or even my written language FFS?

To tailor my posts to your liking? Really? Who asked you? Some sort of mentor? LAUGHABLE.

Richest one...."you get unwarranted attacks....but it's your fault anyway...."

It's all here....go back to the very beginning when you slithered on to the pages.

UnionStrong

Now about being a big shot at work. I've never seen one of those.....maybe a Division Mgr.....they seem to command a healthy respect(earned or not). Hourlies may think they are special...I've never held that position. To wit: I'm 30th in seniority...hardly a big shot. I'm a JAG now. Status? Hardly.

Say, when did you become the arbiter of language and word count on BC? Become an adjunct Professor after retiring?

You clowns keep saying I'm scared. I am truly scared of my Wife dying. The rest? Hardly.

See? Like any narcissist, bully....bullying is unrecognizable to themselves....it's just SOP. I mean....everyone does it and "you're just" "thin skinned". Toughen up and take it. Right? It's so righteous how you defend yourself and even advocate for me....doing me a favor....O M G. Fascinating how you admitted not being here very long and understand why folks attack me....then proceeded to join in on the "fun".

Say, what gives you the notion to be the judge/arbiter of my thoughts, ideas or even my written language FFS?

To tailor my posts to your liking? Really? Who asked you? Some sort of mentor? LAUGHABLE.

It's all here....go back to the very beginning when you slithered on to the pages.
😂😂😂😂

UnionStrong

You keep hiding behind your wife…

quad decade guy

Stop attacking me! And stop hiding behind a woman!

Tough guy….😂 make it a round trip.
Won't need it....

You realize other folks read this... right?

Just the latest BC Bully. They come and go. I must say, you are special. Picking on defenseless folks with life threatening disease....coward. Stop hiding behind your keyboard.

UnionStrong

Won't need it....

You realize other folks read this... right?

Just the latest BC Bully. They come and go. I must say, you are special. Picking on defenseless folks with life threatening disease....coward. Stop hiding behind your keyboard.
Ok tough guy. Now who’s the coward? You threatened me. So sad. What no infidelity or alcoholism or divorce for you? Please. Spare me your sanctimonious BS.

quad decade guy

Ok tough guy. Now who’s the coward? You threatened me. So sad. What no infidelity or alcoholism or divorce for you? Please. Spare me your sanctimonious BS.
And?

Talk about the issues.
Your hate of me.....who you've never met....think about that....

There is a guy on here....I'll talk about load retainers..he'll ask me about my 401k. Bullying. It's a tired meme. It's all here on BC.

That's you. Keyboard Soprano(wannabe).

UnionStrong

And?

Talk about the issues.

There is a guy on here....I'll talk about load retainers..he'll ask me about my 401k. Bullying. It's a tired meme. It's all here on BC.

😂 Does this mean we’re not friends anymore? I simply couldn’t bear that! 😅

UnionStrong

And?

Talk about the issues.

636E1D2C-2CBA-4E7B-AD32-1982232EBA92.gif