Lightest peak season ever

rickyb

And they’re economy sucks
Us gdp increases bc sick and dying ppl = economic growth

The gdp is like dirty meats at the supermarket. you dont want to know wat its made of.

We need new yardsticks for the economy. Their achievements in mitigating capitalist power with cooperatives is impressive

rickyb

Nope, land mass (small) and lack of drive and initiative.
My mom bought a 1 br in vancouver for 1.5x her hospital income as a clerk, populayion was over a million at the time.

A clerk in thunder bay with population 100,000 would spend 5x their income on a 1 br, and its in the middle of nowhere and frequent murder capital of canada.

So that rules out ur land mass theory

We need a debt write off and the banksters will pay.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My mom bought a 1 br in vancouver for 1.5x her hospital income as a clerk, populayion was over a million at the time.

A clerk in thunder bay with population 100,000 would spend 5x their income on a 1 br, and its in the middle of nowhere and frequent murder capital of canada.

1 bed room? What is it a shed?

Overpaid Union Thug

Peek a Boo!!!.
:eek:
C8347814-DEED-4158-83AD-39B672B023D6.jpeg

satellitedriver

Really?
Land mass is not a theory, it is a reality of available land.
Debt write off? Who pays that bill?
Houston, Tx had about a 1.5 million population in the city limits.
For clarification, I was raised in a 1000 square home. My 4 brothers slept in a 10ft by 12ft room in WWII surplus bunk beds.
I slept on the couch on the screen porch. My sister slept in my parents bed.
My grandmother was dying of cancer in the other bedroom in the house.
My mother was an RN, but did not work because she had to take care of her mother and us children.
My father worked two jobs and all my brothers worked and gave the money to my parents.
No healthcare insurance was available in those days.
So to "back answer" your demand that the bankers pay, we paid all our own bills in full and on time.
Through dedication, education and work ethics, all my siblings and myself are considered "rich".
My bank sends me Christmas Cards now.
It just tics me off when people demand that others pay their bills.
The quote from Thomas Fuller says it all.
"Debt is the worst poverty".

Overpaid Union Thug

Skin your knee on the play ground?
Did you cry?
You aptly self identified yourself, with your user name.
Thug, by definition, is;
a violent person, especially a criminal.
Over paid
is without question, if you work for UPS.
Union gives you the disability, to not be able to stand up for yourself on your own merit.
Thanks for the laughs.
Oh really? Nice story bruh.

3AD679D8-C2FE-433C-B2D1-8261CC2F4048.jpeg

satellitedriver

What? Oh I’m sorry. All I heard was some squealing.

View attachment 363790View attachment 363791
I can only hope, for your sake, that you are not so focused on the dislike of me that you have to rely on imagery from the internet to attempt to make your point, instead of being able to coherently explain your point of view.
Union made, use to be the standard in America.
You seem to be made by the union.
Big difference.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Really?
Land mass is not a theory, it is a reality of available land.
Debt write off? Who pays that bill?
Houston, Tx had about a 1.5 million population in the city limits.
For clarification, I was raised in a 1000 square home. My 4 brothers slept in a 10ft by 12ft room in WWII surplus bunk beds.
I slept on the couch on the screen porch. My sister slept in my parents bed.
My grandmother was dying of cancer in the other bedroom in the house.
My mother was an RN, but did not work because she had to take care of her mother and us children.
My father worked two jobs and all my brothers worked and gave the money to my parents.
No healthcare insurance was available in those days.
So to "back answer" your demand that the bankers pay, we paid all our own bills in full and on time.
Through dedication, education and work ethics, all my siblings and myself are considered "rich".
My bank sends me Christmas Cards now.
It just tics me off when people demand that others pay their bills.
The quote from Thomas Fuller says it all.
"Debt is the worst poverty".
1639625461030.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Thank you for proving my point.
Cut and paste is not meaningful dialog.
Either is adding nothing to the conversation except a never ending dialog of everything satellite… you did this.. you did that.. it doesn’t stop… nobody cares. Go back and read your last 100 posts and maybe you’ll see a pattern. Maybe you’ll see why people treat you the way they do.