Lightest peak season ever

Whither

Scofflaw
Either is adding nothing to the conversation except a never ending dialog of everything satellite… you did this.. you did that.. it doesn’t stop… nobody cares. Go back and read your last 100 posts and maybe you’ll see a pattern. Maybe you’ll see why people treat you the way they do.
He really seems to think UPS would be a better and "fairer" workplace without the Teamsters :lol:

rickyb

Really?
Land mass is not a theory, it is a reality of available land.
Debt write off? Who pays that bill?
Houston, Tx had about a 1.5 million population in the city limits.
For clarification, I was raised in a 1000 square home. My 4 brothers slept in a 10ft by 12ft room in WWII surplus bunk beds.
I slept on the couch on the screen porch. My sister slept in my parents bed.
My grandmother was dying of cancer in the other bedroom in the house.
My mother was an RN, but did not work because she had to take care of her mother and us children.
My father worked two jobs and all my brothers worked and gave the money to my parents.
No healthcare insurance was available in those days.
So to "back answer" your demand that the bankers pay, we paid all our own bills in full and on time.
Through dedication, education and work ethics, all my siblings and myself are considered "rich".
My bank sends me Christmas Cards now.
It just tics me off when people demand that others pay their bills.
The quote from Thomas Fuller says it all.
"Debt is the worst poverty".
U r rich partly through the luck of being born in the west and also bc housing prices were more affordable relative to incomes bc otherwise ur money wouldve gone to interest. ur skin color also has something to do with it

If we did a debt write down, im sure the same ppl who caused the problem would b paying for it....the banksters. i have more to say about this but ill get back to you. China does it, america doesnt and its bad, think its regarding who issues money.

Other ppl pay other ppls bills all the time thats capitalism.

ManInBrown

Without a helper it's 10-11 hours
My last three years in package from the Monday after Thanksgiving until Dec 23rd it was a 13 hour day, 5 days a week. 8:50 start and I’d usually punch out at 10:30. Package drivers at the building I’m at now are back at 7:30 every night. Amazing to me. Talking to a few people in the hub apparently it’s the PVD’s.

UPSER1987

My last three years in package from the Monday after Thanksgiving until Dec 23rd it was a 13 hour day, 5 days a week. 8:50 start and I’d usually punch out at 10:30. Package drivers at the building I’m at now are back at 7:30 every night. Amazing to me. Talking to a few people in the hub apparently it’s the PVD’s.
Sounds like the plan to have drivers working late into the night and too many hours has been resolved.

meritocracy

This peak is all over the place. We've had days where we're super light and days where we are unbelievably heavy. I don't understand what's going on with this company.