Lightest peak season ever

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Did you verbally attack those truly smart people by calling them a maroon?
Maybe you would have gotten a different response.
My IQ score was a tested score, not what I think it is.
You brought up the subject up of my mental abilities and I responded with an honest defense.
Apology accepted about my wife.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I am smarter than you. But who really cares. I took an IQ test and it said, “smart enough to be a truck driver.” Sounds like the same score that you got.

AKCoverMan

how u spend ur money is not a defining attribute of capitalism. u do as ur told 60 hrs a week at work. its free choice of economic dictatorship. Big difference between that and choosing which coop to democratically participate in
No.. I voluntarily agreed to participate in running this business. I enjoy what I do, have great customers, and am well rewarded for my efforts. I take some of these rewards and invest them back into ownership of other businesses by investing thru my 401k and IRA. So I am by definition both a worker and a capitalist. I also am happy, and you clearly are not, I’m sorry for you on that account and hope you find what your looking for.

Merry Christmas.

rickyb

No.. I voluntarily agreed to participate in running this business. I enjoy what I do, have great customers, and am well rewarded for my efforts. I take some of these rewards and invest them back into ownership of other businesses by investing thru my 401k and IRA. So I am by definition both a worker and a capitalist. I also am happy, and you clearly are not, I’m sorry for you on that account and hope you find what your looking for.

Merry Christmas.
Running which business? things could b better but im alright

May the force b w u

oldngray

nowhere special
Running which business? things could b better but im alright

May the force b w u
500.gif

rickyb

remakes or sequels now adays are usually trash and a desperate attempt for the studio to cash in on a hit franchise
The movie even made reference to that. The analysis of the story will b interesting but it was otherwise bad. I couldnt even make out the kung fu bc the editing was so rapid. i couldnt see it. wat they shouldve done is filmed a small part of action and then got feedback to actually see if it was good or not.

satellitedriver

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I am smarter than you. But who really cares. I took an IQ test and it said, “smart enough to be a truck driver.” Sounds like the same score that you got.
Absolutely, your brilliance casts a shadow on my intelligence.
I never drove a truck for UPS, just a package car.
Have you ever taken an IQ test?
Just on a side bet,
5 to1 you have not.
Absolutely no doubt, in my smart enough mind.