Lightest peak season ever

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
If you wish to insult me do it correctly.
Maroon is a color and it clashes with my Hazel eyes.:alien2:
Specifically, those who have an IQ between 0 and 25 are idiots; IQs between 26 and 50 are considered imbeciles; and those who have an IQ between 51 and 70 are considered morons. These terms were popular in psychology as associated with intelligence on an IQ test.
The three IQ tests I have taken score me at 140.
What's yours?

Hope it is larger than your belt size.
WOW, huh.

Apparently none of the 75 books you read a year contain any subtlety or humor. It’s a good thing you worked 7 days a week for your entire life - if you were home your wife probably would have offed herself.

satellitedriver

And the legend grows…
There are a million stories in the "Naked City", that was just one of them.
That was a reference to a TV show that only old folks would get.
Yes, it did happen when I had to knock out a German Shepard attacking me.
Truth and fact seem to bother some people in their belief system.
Legend?
Hell no,
being mocked for being open and honest in an social platform does make me concerned.
Bring your legend on punk.

satellitedriver

Apparently none of the 75 books you read a year contain any subtlety or humor. It’s a good thing you worked 7 days a week for your entire life - if you were home your wife probably would have offed herself.
She and I worked the weekends and nights together for decades.
My wife did all the work at home to keep me going.
45yrs later she still puts up with me, so I must be doing something right.
Subtlety is not your strong suit, insult seems to be.
You find no humor in my responses?
Tit for tat.
Apparently, you do not know me.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
She and I worked the weekends and nights together for decades.
My wife did all the work at home to keep me going.
45yrs later she still puts up with me, so I must be doing something right.
Subtlety is not your strong suit, insult seems to be.
You find no humor in my responses?
Tit for tat.
Apparently, you do not know me.

Sorry I brought the wife into it. I get irritated by people who constantly need to remind everyone how smart they are. All the truly smart people I have ever met never feel the need to tell anyone what they think their IQ is.

Cowboy Mac

Lol well that might be extreme. I will however comment to customers that of course I know where they live but I do go on vacation so.....

I’ve seen parts of rural America in lower 48 where driveways all marked with similar reflective numbers posted at the road. Of course these same areas usually have every country road paved or blacktoped.. I run on a lot of dirt roads and my car is no stranger to potholes lol...
I covered a route in west Texas once. 35 stops. One of the addresses was a rural intersection. It was something like:
US83 and FM2000
Purple gate posts code 1234
Left at fork
Eden TX 76999

The gate code was for a padlocked gate, and the house was over a mile through the gate.

The Driver

I drive.
The driver should make the call on PVD's, not management. He or she want's the OT, they should have that right.

Could also be the Biden economy, although you wont hear that reported in most media.
The economy is red hot. Part of the problem with inflation. Demand by the consumer is massive. People bitch about the economy but have been spending on goods like the money is burning a hole in their wallets.

FROMWESTTOEAST

what-a-maroon-bugs.gif

PT Car Washer

The economy is red hot. Part of the problem with inflation. Demand by the consumer is massive. People bitch about the economy but have been spending on goods like the money is burning a hole in their wallets.
Have you noticed all of the new construction everywhere. New homes, businesses, warehouses. It's an economic boom.

rickyb

Somebody has to lead, somebody has to organize the labor or it’s all senseless. Communism just replaces old bosses with new and bosses. Old bosses are financially focused, and in collective bargaining we bargain for our fair share of the spoils our business brings in.

New bosses are power and control focused. They will dictate to the workers how to work, where to work, when to work. Dissent will not be tolerated, choice will only be exercised by the state and th re hr will be a “state” even if you call it a “free collective”.
No you can copy italys 30,000 worker coops.

Somebody doesnt have to lead and actually thats the wrong word bc under this system its not representative of the workers interest but under italys coop system it could be.

rickyb

Of course I am, I have half a million in capital invested right now in companies across the country and around the world. So when the corporate “owners” profit...that’s me!

And so does anyone else with a fat 401k and/or IRA which I would hope includes most top rate Teamster UPS Drivers.
You could have 1 dollar invested and it wouldnt justify the existence of this system anyways since 1% own 66% of all stocks and thats likely not u in either case. top 10% own 90% of all stocks. Is that u?

The stock market rises while the real economy shrinks. half of america is small biz but wat uappens when wall st buys it up? u will b mostly poor

U take orders at work so for 50 hours a week u are not a capitalist

rickyb

Do you have a slavemsster dictating what you do with your paycheck/profit? I don’t.
how u spend ur money is not a defining attribute of capitalism. u do as ur told 60 hrs a week at work. its free choice of economic dictatorship. Big difference between that and choosing which coop to democratically participate in

satellitedriver

Sorry I brought the wife into it. I get irritated by people who constantly need to remind everyone how smart they are. All the truly smart people I have ever met never feel the need to tell anyone what they think their IQ is.
Did you verbally attack those truly smart people by calling them a maroon?
Maybe you would have gotten a different response.
My IQ score was a tested score, not what I think it is.
You brought up the subject up of my mental abilities and I responded with an honest defense.
Apology accepted about my wife.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Did you verbally attack those truly smart people by calling them a maroon?
Maybe you would have gotten a different response.
My IQ score was a tested score, not what I think it is.
You brought up the subject up of my mental abilities and I responded with an honest defense.
Apology accepted about my wife.
All that is awesome only thing is all anybody remembers is you’re a scab always will be

How’s that for a legacy