Loads

Birdblue

don’t mean to be a pain but I need to know how I can find out how many if at all if I have a miss load please, is there a sheet or something that I can ask for so I can know or what. also will I get a miss load if a package that is in a bag does not go into a trailer even though the bag does go to that trailer will ups tag the miss load on me because I heard that a loader got a few a few miss loads all because they were inside a bag. thanks

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
don’t mean to be a pain but I need to know how I can find out how many if at all if I have a miss load please, is there a sheet or something that I can ask for so I can know or what. also will I get a miss load if a package that is in a bag does not go into a trailer even though the bag does go to that trailer will ups tag the miss load on me because I heard that a loader got a few a few miss loads all because they were inside a bag. thanks
Yes

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
No.