Local 251

street walking cheetah

You can. Doesn't make it untrue.
I just spoke with both of them. They'll probably laugh all day about that blatant lie.
Not a single penny of 9.5. Getting on the 9.5 list was impossible. Old stewards and BA didn't enforce it.
The old stewards in their old center were in in 8 to 9 hours each day though, no one else had that privilege. It's very different now.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I just spoke with both of them. They'll probably laugh all day about that blatant lie.
Not a single penny of 9.5. Getting on the 9.5 list was impossible. Old stewards and BA didn't enforce it.
The old stewards in their old center were in in 8 to 9 hours each day though, no one else had that privilege. It's very different now.
You probably called the wrong 2 guys. Actually, I'm not shocked it would be denied. It's unfortunate that they keep BSing you to hold on to their power. Ask about all the arbitration cases too. They probably had to call Levin first so he could tell them how to answer. They are imploding from the inside.

You know me...
I've heard it.

I think it sounds ignorant.

We are not farmers.

Speaking of ignorant...

They are called Barns because back in the day, when the BA would pull up to the company via teamster horse and buggy, they would park the horses in a barn that was attached to the building. Henceforth we have called them "barns"

Themoreyouknow.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You probably called the wrong 2 guys. Actually, I'm not shocked it would be denied. It's unfortunate that they keep BSing you to hold on to their power. Ask about all the arbitration cases too. They probably had to call L first so he could tell them how to answer. They are imploding from the inside.
Did you not enforce the 9.5 language?

That's what it's sounding like.

Last edited by a moderator:

You know me...
Our local is a mess both officers an financial
Please elaborate. Provide facts. One "I heard from a guy that looks like he knows what he is talking about in the feeder break room" and you're gonna lose me.

Use financial information obtained through the 2014 lm2's to point out where we are financially screwed. If you need help getting them, reach out. I'm here to help.

wide load

Please elaborate. Provide facts. One "I heard from a guy that looks like he knows what he is talking about in the feeder break room" and you're gonna lose me.

Use financial information obtained through the 2014 lm2's to point out where we are financially screwed. If you need help getting them, reach out. I'm here to help.
You want strong to use information that is 7 months to a year and a half old? Ha ha ha

You know me...
You want strong to use information that is 7 months to a year and a half old? Ha ha ha

Do you have a more recent financial document that doesn't involve an "I heard..." or "Rumor has it.."

Because most rational, level headed people do not have time for rumors and unfounded second hand stories from "reputable sources" AKA Iknowaguy and he told me....

wide load

Do you have a more recent financial document that doesn't involve an "I heard..." or "Rumor has it.."

Because most rational, level headed people do not have time for rumors and unfounded second hand stories from "reputable sources" AKA Iknowaguy and he told me....
I assume they can get more accurate information at the monthly meeting no? Was your last meeting in December?

You know me...
I assume they can get more accurate information at the monthly meeting no? Was your last meeting in December?

Ok. Quote me the numbers from the financial report then. If you can, give a year to date update as well.

Here's a free tip: You don't want to do that. It will NOT help your argument. The local has consistently been in the green with very few exceptions.