Local 251

wreckingball251

Just read the violation it was apparent that 2 people were engaged in union business esp.helping a member and this Brooke person thought it was a good opportunity to get a signature. ..WRONG AGAIN and if I'm correct she is the TDU STEER COMMITTEE MEMBER..tuff break Teamsters united..

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Why you hating the player?
I'm not, I love the player like a brother, for he truly is my brother, and in this case, my friend.

I'm hating the "game".

Because I respect my friend, I cannot let him slide.

It's funny, (not really), how the same 4 or 5 posters attempt to dominate every thread, every day, every hour, and every minute in this forum, with the same rhetoric, pictures and videos in an attempt to subdue the meek or make the complacent forget.

It has become a full time job for these horn blowers.

In the end, it may be working in reverse?:likeit:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
How about that OG RAT?

You guys are full of RATS.

Oh, somebody asked me to sign a it ion in a break room while I was still on the clock.

Whaaaaa.

You OG cheerleaders should be proud of that rat.
You obviously didn't read Zucks pre election protests?
Whaaaa someone left a flyer out. Whaaaaa a BA was wearing a Hoffa polo. Whaaaaa

804brown

View attachment 46620 Here's Fred's motorcycle at the last convention. I find it funny how he's mr. TDU now.
I find it refreshing to see people take a fresh look at things and abandon their once closed minded ways. That is why I think this campaign can work against Hoffa this time. Tim has reached out to non TDU people who also want change in our Intl. He is presently putting together a broad coalition of diverse leaders from different crafts: UPS, Freight, public sector, carhaul, etc. There is even a PTer on the slate. This slate is putting past ideologies behind and looking forward to dislodging Hoffa/Hall. That is why Hoffa/Hall fears this slate. That is why Hoffa/Hall has its attack dogs on this forum attacking Tim and Fred: when you cant run on a positive record of your own you try to disparage your future opponent to bloody him up a bit. You try to knock down the new comer down to the incumbent's level which tamps down any excitement by members wanting real change. You force members tired of the status quo to say: "they both suck", "he is just a s bad...", " How about a third choice...". Well, "how about a third choice" last time gave us Hoffa for five more years.
No member or candidate is perfect. One candidate has been given a chance and DID NOT SUCCEED. The other succeeded at the Local level and wants to bring that PROVEN SUCCESS to our Intl. Is he perfect, absolutley not but this isnt about perfection. It is about rewarding failure or rewarding success. It is about continuing to lose ground or voting for change to move forward.
Hoffa/Hall want this election about TDU (as you can read from all these threads being a forum for TDU bashing) not about their record of failure. Tim and Fred and their slate want this about our future!!

I'm not, I love the player like a brother, for he truly is my brother, and in this case, my friend.

I'm hating the "game".

Because I respect my friend, I cannot let him slide.

It's funny, (not really), how the same 4 or 5 posters attempt to dominate every thread, every day, every hour, and every minute in this forum, with the same rhetoric, pictures and videos in an attempt to subdue the meek or make the complacent forget.

It has become a full time job for these horn blowers.

In the end, it may be working in reverse?:likeit:
I'm always grinding away at something. If I think it's a just cause I will will it to happen as much as I can. I've always underestimated myself and this will keep the grinding process a going. Just like when I was a young man and I could never attain righteousness and realized I never would. I still tried in my own way. This is the same for me. I'm going to pick up my little corner of the pie and make it better for what I believe in.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I find it refreshing to see people take a fresh look at things and abandon their once closed minded ways. That is why I think this campaign can work against Hoffa this time. Tim has reached out to non TDU people who also want change in our Intl. He is presently putting together a broad coalition of diverse leaders from different crafts: UPS, Freight, public sector, carhaul, etc. There is even a PTer on the slate. This slate is putting past ideologies behind and looking forward to dislodging Hoffa/Hall. That is why Hoffa/Hall fears this slate. That is why Hoffa/Hall has its attack dogs on this forum attacking Tim and Fred: when you cant run on a positive record of your own you try to disparage your future opponent to bloody him up a bit. You try to knock down the new comer down to the incumbent's level which tamps down any excitement by members wanting real change. You force members tired of the status quo to say: "they both suck", "he is just a s bad...", " How about a third choice...". Well, "how about a third choice" last time gave us Hoffa for five more years.
No member or candidate is perfect. One candidate has been given a chance and DID NOT SUCCEED. The other succeeded at the Local level and wants to bring that PROVEN SUCCESS to our Intl. Is he perfect, absolutley not but this isnt about perfection. It is about rewarding failure or rewarding success. It is about continuing to lose ground or voting for change to move forward.
Hoffa/Hall want this election about TDU (as you can read from all these threads being a forum for TDU bashing) not about their record of failure. Tim and Fred and their slate want this about our future!!
Don't get all sentimental. Zuck will jam a knife in your back in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just read the violation it was apparent that 2 people were engaged in union business esp.helping a member and this Brooke person thought it was a good opportunity to get a signature. ..WRONG AGAIN and if I'm correct she is the TDU STEER COMMITTEE MEMBER..tuff break Teamsters united..
I think I read that one. Win some lose some.