Local 251

Ok. Quote me the numbers from the financial report then. If you can, give a year to date update as well.

Here's a free tip: You don't want to do that. It will NOT help your argument. The local has consistently been in the green with very few exceptions.
You aren't the secretary treasurer you are the assistant Ba. Don't forget that.

You know me...
You aren't the secretary treasurer you are the assistant Ba. Don't forget that.

Right. And this is relevant...how? Did I claim to be the ST of the local? Or are you just pointing out that you know who I am? Because if it's the latter, I think that has been common knowledge on these boards for some time now. But good work Mr. Holmes. Although your discovery remains, elementary.

Now that we know who I am, how about all of you? I have a few hunches that I'd like to test for accuracy...

Right. And this is relevant...how? Did I claim to be the ST of the local? Or are you just pointing out that you know who I am? Because if it's the latter, I think that has been common knowledge on these boards for some time now. But good work Mr. Holmes. Although your discovery remains, elementary.

Now that we know who I am, how about all of you? I have a few hunches that I'd like to test for accuracy...
How and why are you making assumptions of what I have in my pants?

You know me...
I appreciate that, it actually made me laugh. But I was referring to The Famous Detective, Sherlock Holmes....not the legendary Johnny Wadd.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Was it a violation? Was the signed name stricken from record? Yes. Nobody asked about the severity. It's about as severe as when Z filed against a BA for wearing a Hoffa hall shirt. Cease and desist.
Is that person allowed to sign another petition?

Yes.

Oh the travesty.

image.jpg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Because he is a sellout opportunist.
How about that OG RAT?

You guys are full of RATS.

Oh, somebody asked me to sign a it ion in a break room while I was still on the clock.

Whaaaaa.

You OG cheerleaders should be proud of that rat.