Local 251

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The last EBoard sucked.

These guys are picking up the pieces from the mess they left.

I am sure UPS would love to have the old EBoard back in office.

I heard they were a bunch of pansies.

And UPS loves Old Guard pansies.

Do you not understand?

UPS SUSPENDED THE BA!!
HOW WEAK IS THAT??

Last edited:

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

The last EBoard sucked.

These guys are picking up the pieces from the mess they left.

I am sure UPS would love to have the old EBoard back in office.

I heard they were a bunch of pansies.

And UPS loves Old Guard pansies.
Even if they were pansies(which I have no idea if that is true or not) I would still rather have my business agent on property representing me.......the ba now is suspended(I don't even know how that can happen or be allowed by the local)plus it sounds like the guys in charge now are in over there head

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Even if they were pansies(which I have no idea if that is true or not) I would still rather have my business agent on property representing me.......the ba now is suspended(I don't even know how that can happen or be allowed by the local)plus it sounds like the guys in charge now are in over there head

UPS cannot suspend a Union BA but can certainly ban them from the property if they cannot conduct themselves in a professional manner.

smells like godzilla

UPS can't suspend a BA.
I find it hysterical that a couple of anonymous comments on a Facebook post were used as actual fact. Anyone can post anything as a comment with no accountability to the truth. Or worse yet, post mistruths that management want people to believe.
The rally I was at yesterday was fantastic. Close to 300 people stood up to UPS without incident.

For the record, the two business agents representing UPS in 251 were UPS employees prior to being elected S/T and BA.
And name calling is so mature and brotherly, but that's what the old administration did to the members so I'm not surprised.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Do you not understand?

UPS SUSPENDED THE BA!!
HOW WEAK IS THAT??
UPS can do as they please.

Don't you get that?

You sound like you DON'T work for UPS, if you didn't know that?

Don't tell me you are just a political operative for the Old Guard at election times.

You and lead belly.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What does the e board have anything to do with the BA being a compulsive liar?
Or for that matter the Sec/Tres being an idiot?

You seem like Mr. Reasonable and Unbiased.

Do you miss your old e-board?

You know, the ones that got their butts kicked in the last election.

You know how hard it is to oust a sitting e-board?

They must of sucked pretty badly.

Yet, you seem to want them back.

I wonder why?

wide load

UPS can't suspend a BA.
I find it hysterical that a couple of anonymous comments on a Facebook post were used as actual fact. Anyone can post anything as a comment with no accountability to the truth. Or worse yet, post mistruths that management want people to believe.
The rally I was at yesterday was fantastic. Close to 300 people stood up to UPS without incident.

For the record, the two business agents representing UPS in 251 were UPS employees prior to being elected S/T and BA.
And name calling is so mature and brotherly, but that's what the old administration did to the members so I'm not surprised.
I guess people will find out on Monday. Will their BA be there?

wide load

It would be better if he were suspended without pay........right now members are paying him for a job that he cant do!!!!!!!!! And no I do not think its a good idea for ups to be able to suspend a union business agent......hahaha
That is actually a great point. I just found out that this business agent was also kicked out of some of his other barns. Does he still get paid the same salary?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

That is actually a great point. I just found out that this business agent was also kicked out of some of his other barns. Does he still get paid the same salary?
You would think a union official would be smarter than that..........but it's easy to knit pick how a union is handling things from the outside.....I guess he realizes now it's a harder job than he thought

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I saw it say that he wasn't allowed within a certain amount of feet of ups property that would mean there is a restraining order against him..........but I don't know the accuracy of that

wide load

You seem like Mr. Reasonable and Unbiased.

Do you miss your old e-board?

You know, the ones that got their butts kicked in the last election.

You know how hard it is to oust a sitting e-board?

They must of sucked pretty badly.

Yet, you seem to want them back.

I wonder why?
Right now I'm sure some people feel some regret.

wreckingball251

There are at least 8 complaints from verbal abuse to sexual explicit remarks about people's mothers...Threats of choking someone with a phone cord..Worst part is that S/T was told about it by company asked to have it stop and S/T did nothing..I understand temp.flare up in an argument about labor but does it have to go to threats and nasty language about people's family ect..to me that's classless. He may not care but he's lost my respect

smells like godzilla

Good luck finding a restraining order or an injunction by the company. There are serious labor board charges against the company.
The members at the rally yesterday didn't express any 'regret.'