Local 251

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Good luck finding a restraining order or an injunction by the company. There are serious labor board charges against the company.
The members at the rally yesterday didn't express any 'regret.'
Was there a no trespassing order?
Will that BA be back on Monday?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Good luck finding a restraining order or an injunction by the company. There are serious labor board charges against the company.
The members at the rally yesterday didn't express any 'regret.'
Do you agree and support the business agents words and actions that got him banned off ups property or is this being blown out of proportion and the business agent is at the table talking with ups?

smells like godzilla

I support an aggressive business agent who takes the company to task on the contract and defends me and my coworkers.
I suppose whatever words/actions the company is alleging should be investigated and proven before proclaiming guilt.
Seems the old regime assumes the company Is correct in its assertions without doing a full investigation and without defending the member.
I suppose we'll find out about the BAs access soon.

wide load

I support an aggressive business agent who takes the company to task on the contract and defends me and my coworkers.
I suppose whatever words/actions the company is alleging should be investigated and proven before proclaiming guilt.
Seems the old regime assumes the company Is correct in its assertions without doing a full investigation and without defending the member.
So your aggressive 95 grievances must be flourishing with your "no side deal" monicker?
I spoke to a bunch of your UPS guys at a fundraiser today. Word on the street is you guys aren't making good on your promises.

Last edited:

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I was just shocked to hear a ba is so good and so smart he doesn't need to talk to ups to help his members...........remind me again who will he be defending this week at ups

wide load

I was just shocked to hear a ba is so good and so smart he doesn't need to talk to ups to help his members...........remind me again who will he be defending this week at ups
After today, he sounds like Sandy Side Deal. Even his stewards are losing faith in him. At least the ones I spoke to this afternoon.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So your aggressive 95 grievances must be flourishing with your "no side deal" monicker?
I spoke to a bunch of your UPS guys at a fundraiser today. Word on the street is you guys aren't making good on your promises.
WORD ON THE STREET means nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

After today, he sounds like Sandy Side Deal. Even his stewards are losing faith in him. At least the ones I spoke to this afternoon.
Trying everything to tear down this local since your boys lost.

It's why you are a selfish me-ster.

wide load

Trying everything to tear down this local since your boys lost.

It's why you are a selfish me-ster.
Naaaa. I'm in a far superior one. But the horrible BA and his whipping boy (Sec/Tres) have been tearing that local down for years. It's just gotten bad enough that their own people can smell the aroma of BS now.

realbrown1

Naaaa. I'm in a far superior one. But the horrible BA and his whipping boy (Sec/Tres) have been tearing that local down for years. It's just gotten bad enough that their own people can smell the aroma of BS now.
Old Guard rejects trying to tear down a non-Old Guard local.

You know it.

And I know it.

It's all about power, control and money.

You will tear down anyone in your way.

wide load

Old Guard rejects trying to tear down a non-Old Guard local.

You know it.

And I know it.

It's all about power, control and money.

You will tear down anyone in your way.
New guard finances seem to be tearing it down on there own.

The incompetent BA's seem to be tearing it down.

The lack of representation seem to be tearing it down.

realbrown1

New guard finances seem to be tearing it down on there own.

The incompetent BA's seem to be tearing it down.

The lack of representation seem to be tearing it down.
All opinions.

And you OPINION is to TEAR IT DOWN.

Brainwashed Hoffa cheerleader.

wreckingball251

A BA should be respected both in the barns he represents and the Members throughout his Local..This BA has none of the above.which means he is ineffective to members. He had a clean start New BA with a brand new administration He has lied to members about everything made sexual explicit remarks about people's mothers ect.I wonder if you were on the receiving end of any of that would your post here on Brown be different? He has lied to members waiting on grievance,left members out of work for weeks at a time. The second he gets himself into hot water all of a sudden There is a respect rally.

wide load

A BA should be respected both in the barns he represents and the Members throughout his Local..This BA has none of the above.which means he is ineffective to members. He had a clean start New BA with a brand new administration He has lied to members about everything made sexual explicit remarks about people's mothers ect.I wonder if you were on the receiving end of any of that would your post here on Brown be different? He has lied to members waiting on grievance,left members out of work for weeks at a time. The second he gets himself into hot water all of a sudden There is a respect rally.
More like it was a Rally for his Lack of Respect.
I love how his stewards yesterday were realizing his lies.

smells like godzilla

More like it was a Rally against UPS management's Lack of Respect for the grievance procedure, but I agree with management intimidation of members without recourse wholeheartedly.
I love how the former stewards who quit on the members over politics like to spread management lies. Those same former stewards who helped ruin the Local. Our union needs to be controlled by UPS management.

Fixed it. That's what you meant wideload, right?