Local 251

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
There's your Eastern Reigon Vice President Ladies and Gentlemen.

Imagine that guy being the lead negotiator representing you as you bargain for your future.

What the :censored2: was I thinking helping him get elected? I even gave money to his campaign!

Talk about buyers remorse...

He's not currently up for re-election ?

As a retiree.... you want to bitch about the status of your pension fund.

I get it.

Hofficer Hater

Just got a call. This totally happened. Apparently more than half the union hall was packed with angry liquor guys, and during new business their spokesman demanded a new Business Agent and told ole Porky Chops that he will be forming a slate and running against them next term...to a huge applause.

That's what I heard anyway. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
How many liquor members and how many UPSers does 251 have?

You know me...
It's easy to whine, bitch, and complain.
It is.

However, it makes it a little easier to complain when your BA lies about filing grievances, sides with he company when they are disciplining members (To the point where the Steward tries kicking the BA out of a discipline meeting), and starts rumors about how a deceased member died, telling the membership they committed suicide and had a drug addiction when they were actually a good family man that died of a heart attack.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
There's your Eastern Reigon Vice President Ladies and Gentlemen.

Imagine that guy being the lead negotiator representing you as you bargain for your future.

What the :censored2: was I thinking helping him get elected? I even gave money to his campaign!

Talk about buyers remorse...

Wonder if he knows how to spell Region

What'dyabringmetoday???

I remember when Porky Chops who is referred to as the Honky Tonk Man in my neck of the woods use to be critical of multiple salaries and pension contributions. He is now collecting a salary and pension contribution from 251, JC 10 and the IBT. Talk about going from a broke 22.3 to an over paid union officer.
No way! Elected leaders are selfless. Make less than most of the people that they represent.

Thebrownblob

The slobs up this way make a ton. Lucky to find them with a search warrant.
I made 20 K more than my business agent and he’s on call every hour of the day. If he doesn’t answer his phone, the president starts getting calls Asking him why he’s not returning calls. Some peoples perception of how difficult the job is is completely skewed. The grass is not always greener on the other side I guarantee.

542thruNthru

I made 20 K more than my business agent and he’s on call every hour of the day. If he doesn’t answer his phone, the president starts getting calls Asking him why he’s not returning calls. Some peoples perception of how difficult the job is is completely skewed. The grass is not always greener on the other side I guarantee.
I like to send my BA a daily message of " I pay your salary!"

He stopped responding because when he did I would always respond. "I pay your cellphone bill! Stop wasting my money!"

I like to keep them on their toes.