Local 396 Supervisor running for office w/ TDU assistance

Can anybody guess who this Supervisor/TDU affiliate/wannabe member is?

• SZ

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Supervios SZ

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Owl

Supervisor running lmfao is prohibited under our constitution.This post is just bs .Sanitation is supporting Time for change friend H

Last edited by a moderator:

RealTeamsters63

Well don't take my word for it. I worked with this worthless sellout at Main Street Feeder and I can tell you he sold out members and threw numerous members under the bus to the management team. So go down to Main Street and ask a few feeder drivers what they think of supervisor SZ. People got fired because of his supervisor role tactics. He now claims he is the best person to run this proud strong Local Union is this clown kidding me. RH is the best man hands down for this job and his members will re-elect him again. We cannot put ourselves in the hands of a sellout clown like SZ who would advocate for subcontracting in feeder. I will repeat myself go talk to his feeder co-workers, Supervisor SZ will call subcontractors himself when he worked as a dispatcher without the approval from the company, he did this on his own and you want to know why? Well he would say it was in the best interest of the company to get a subcontractor instead of calling in a feeder driver and have to guarantee him a minimum of 8 hours when only 1 or 2 moves had to be made. This clown is a sellout who believes he can bs our members. Listen OWL if you are ignorant to believe the lies this supervisor is telling you then you must be an idiot. Rumor has it this clown cannot manage his own money and you are willing to put our Local Union's treasury in his hands? Supervisor SZ would sell out the UPS members during a contract year to make sure he looks good to his friends in management. Tell Supervisor SZ to debate RH and lets see who is best qualified. Bring the popcorn guys to this event if it ever happens because i will be an ass kicking fest Supervisor SZ will be receiving. Be part of the Union and try to make things better but your nagging and your support of Supervisor SZ only weakens us as a Union, don't forget who the real enemy is and that is UPS, Republic Services, WM, Trump with his anti-union bs and all the anti-union companies that attack the Unions. Join us and fight with us do not try to divide us but if you insist I can assure you that RH will fight you he cares about us his members their families. He will fight anybody who would hurt our contracts, medical and pensions. Supervisor SZ is a company sellout. See you on the campaign trail and I will assist RH and his slate during this upcoming election. Come to Main Street would love to talk to you.

Owl

I'm sorry brorher sold,but no matter what you said is going to change sanitation members mind.we are fed up with RH lies and the big ass traitor JB. I'm pretty sure you don't know anything about sanitation 1.15h/r pension,bad representation,lies,intimidation, bad contracts.I have seen so many brothers get fired and our representatives not doing anything to help them, only lies.Just go to republic anahiem,ware,cr&r and wm the bad contract they got 10c raise on the pension bad language.No my brother we are not drinking his cool aid anymore And don't forget his is NATIONAL SOLID WASTE DIRECTOR for what??????you guys have no idea how republic and waste management laughs about our union they do whatever they want with the members.I see you in the campaign trail .TIME FOR CHANGE FUERA RH,JP,JB.
PS. THESES AREN'T RUMORS ONLY FACTS

IzzyTheNose

I've worked for UPS for nearly a decade, and I haven't seen RH once in that entire time. I wouldn't even know what the guy looked like it if weren't for the calendar my old steward gave to me late last year.

Can't tell you how shocked I am that people still support that guy. But I'll say this, all you hapless 396ers who voted yes on the last MA that was chock full of concessions, effectively squandering whatever bargaining power and leverage we should have had, are in for a rude awakening if you do the same and sacrifice the future for today.

Automation is just around the corner, and so is the death of the Union. Just know that your reluctance to fight for your future, and support leaders who don't have our best interests at heart, played a hand in all of it.

When it all comes crashing down, you'll all be like rats on a sinking ship.

Owl

RH,JP,JV Liers.. JV is always telling the sanitation members that RH dont let him do the right thing but he's just like him.We really need changes on local 396,sanitation is tired of RH but we dont get involve in the elections because all the intimidation from the ba's.We're going to try very hard to get him out,we hope ups'r help us.