Local 705!

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
Its time for elections i hope someone will run against juan!
This contract sucks balls!
Anything specific about it, or just in general?

And could you please be a little more creative in your thread titles, or just resurrect any of the 3 or 4 previous threads you started with the same title?

Oh yeah, aren't you being a little presumptuous, that JC and the moving forward slate are running for for a 4th term? Why don't you take the initiative and start or join a slate?

Gonna get up on on the mike, at tomorrow's meeting? I am looking forward to a well constructed & delivered diatribe from you.
How do your you really feel?

Anything specific about it, or just in general?

And could you please be a little more creative in your thread titles, or just resurrect any of the 3 or 4 previous threads you started with the same title?

Oh yeah, aren't you being a little presumptuous, that JC and the moving forward slate are running for for a 4th term? Why don't you take the initiative and start or join a slate?

Gonna get up on on the mike, at tomorrow's meeting? I am looking forward to a well constructed & delivered diatribe from you.
Let us know if he shows up.

710 steward

I support bruce rauner order not to pay union dues!

Not sure if this is a joke or serious. Assuming you are being serious I pray you don't get into a chargeable accident that is classified as serious then taken out of service as a result. It's tough to get your job back when you're not paying dues.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
I support bruce rauner order not to pay union dues!
I'm pretty sure the law doesn't support his 'executive order'. Is that how you feel government should be run? The executive branch should be able to do whatever it wants, regardless of the legislative and judicial branches?

hatebrown5

No but iam supporting anyone who run against juan.
The boot camp should teach about bruce rauner plan to break the unions!
Teach about socalism and comminism and about those stupid democrat liberials media msnbc!