Local 710 no retro pay???

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Hey bug your the only 1 I trust I posted yesterday the language and put your name in it can you read and give me a reply

I've read it a couple times, and still trying to decipher it.

Do you have a direct link to the language ?

If I can formulate an informed opinion, I'll send you a PM.

Reason being, it's frowned upon.... to speculate on other agreements.

cachmeifucan

In the paragraph before it talks about market rate adjustment in Chicago land area. I've never heard of that and when cook county opted to raise minimum wage the town of Hodgkins opted out which exempt ups cach from raising the minimum wage. At cach new hires start at 10.35 a hour but cook county minimum wage is 12 a hour as of July 1st 2017. To me it reads that anyone under 15 won't get a dime of retro pay because of market rate adjustment planned expiration date of January 21st 2019. Not even sure what that is

cachmeifucan

In the paragraph before it talks about market rate adjustment in Chicago land area. I've never heard of that and when cook county opted to raise minimum wage the town of Hodgkins opted out which exempt ups cach from raising the minimum wage. At cach new hires start at 10.35 a hour but cook county minimum wage is 12 a hour as of July 1st 2017. To me it reads that anyone under 15 won't get a dime of retro pay because of market rate adjustment planned expiration date of January 21st 2019. Not even sure what that is

cachmeifucan

I've read it a couple times, and still trying to decipher it.

Do you have a direct link to the language ?

If I can formulate an informed opinion, I'll send you a PM.

Reason being, it's frowned upon.... to speculate on other agreements.
IMG_1286.jpg