Local 804

cafelatte

The only guy not on our payroll in the union hall is a priest. We need one asap to accompany our members and give last rights at their slaughters

804brown

Has there been 24 hr representation?

NO
Yes, they still do building raids. As for 24 hr representation, absolutely. Let me inform you about something. It means that a BA is always on call if needed. It doesn't mean every BA works 24 hrs a day. But if there is an emergency a BA will be notified and get back to you.

cafelatte

Supervisors will always try to work and get away with s#it. Difference is our board gets huge pay days for sups working grievances.

Huge payouts. We have members with so many outstanding grievances. I hardly call their alleged success Huge Payouts. Business agents watch sups work and clearly don't do .... about it

804brown

These were things that were promised in the video that you love and oh so much more that just weren't delivered on. Now we all know of things that were a lot more severe over the years. Safety committees pulled, Maspeth 250, Melville 50, Stewards losing their jobs, McDonalds running out of Hot Cakes for Tim
Safety committees were pulled because they were useless and were mostly management boot lickers. They were an extension of management.
The Maspeth 250 was Liam's move without Tim's authorization. He pulled them. He jeopardized their jobs. Tim eventually got them all back.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Safety committees were pulled because they were useless and were mostly management boot lickers. They were an extension of management.
The Maspeth 250 was Liam's move without Tim's authorization. He pulled them. He jeopardized their jobs. Tim eventually got them all back.
Does anyone believe you when you say Tim had nothing to do with the maspeth 250 getting fired? And does anyone believe you when you say Tim brought ups to there knees and got there jobs back?

Sean o and hall got them back to work. Just saying.

cafelatte

Did Tim have the ok from the safety co chair to pull the committee's as per Article 18 Section 20.4 of the National Master or was this just another political stunt used for his personal gain for a shot at the General Presidency. Once again Tim is putting the members 1st. 1st to get shot

member6045

Yes, they still do building raids. As for 24 hr representation, absolutely. Let me inform you about something. It means that a BA is always on call if needed. It doesn't mean every BA works 24 hrs a day. But if there is an emergency a BA will be notified and get back to you.

Really?? I'm glad you cleared that up for us!! Boy did we have that Interpretation messed up

Brown Spider

804brown is not from Boston. He's from Local 804 in Long Island City, NY.

But tell me...does the cr*p just jump out of your mouth, or do you have any control over it?

804brown

Tell me how it is a lie. He went out of town last week to Atlanta on the members dime. He drove around in a Nissan he rented or owns. He campaigned. What about that is a lie? I put the picture of the Nissan he was driving on here.
When he campaigns, he spends his own money. When he travels for union business (meeting with UPS or the Intl), it is the union's money. Kinda simple.
As for the car, it WAS a rental and the Nissan was all they had left.