Local 804

5habits100

When he campaigns, he spends his own money. When he travels for union business (meeting with UPS or the Intl), it is the union's money. Kinda simple.
As for the car, it WAS a rental and the Nissan was all they had left.
What I said is 100% true. If they caught the other side doing that there would be hell to pay. They filed charges on Hall and O for the same thing during the Maspeth 250 and they were wrong. Again. It is not right he and others are using union funds to campaign.

member6045

When he campaigns, he spends his own money. When he travels for union business (meeting with UPS or the Intl), it is the union's money. Kinda simple.
As for the car, it WAS a rental and the Nissan was all they had left.

To be a simple old 804 member you sure know what Tim is doing and have plenty of reasons for him! I hear there's another tape coming out about our president and people of color in 804!!

I know all bylaws state that you can't discriminate against a union member due to race!! Tim May get walked out bye the Joint Council before any election ballots are cast.

5habits100

To be a simple old 804 member you sure know what Tim is doing and have plenty of reasons for him! I hear there's another tape coming out about our president and people of color in 804!!

I know all bylaws state that you can't discriminate against a union member due to race!! Tim May get walked out bye the Joint Council before any election ballots are cast.
Dont do that to me. When is it coming out? This is like Christmas.

Brown_Star

Methods Man

Heard the same video rumor as well.

And when this drops he better drop out of the elections. Waist ing teamsters members money is a crime for this turd.

804brown

Tim and company are doing a fine job. In the past few years we've seen more employees get walked off the job, management harassment is way up, peek a boo with business agents(now you see me, now you don't), last chance agreements implementation. WTF is a last chance agreement. Can we just call it I'm a lazy union rep so just sign here. You got your job back but since I clearly couldn't do my job and help you or educate you in the 1st place, definitely don't expect me to ever do it for you
Let me tell you about harassment. It is something that goes on IN EVERY LOCAL!! I network with alot of members from different locals. The problem is the same everywhere. In Old Guard locals and Reform locals.

Anyway I'm not sure you aware but our board had proposals to address harassment in our supplement, but hall said "don't get bogged down with harassment language, we will have it addressed in the national language." Tim withdrew the proposals and focused on the pension and the grievance procedure. And Hoffa/Hall agreed to very weak harassment language.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Let me tell you about harassment. It is something that goes on IN EVERY LOCAL!! I network with alot of members from different locals. The problem is the same everywhere. In Old Guard locals and Reform locals.

Anyway I'm not sure you aware but our board had proposals to address harassment in our supplement, but hall said "don't get bogged down with harassment language, we will have it addressed in the national language." Tim withdrew the proposals and focused on the pension and the grievance procedure. And Hoffa/Hall agreed to very weak harassment language.
Just out of curiosity what was Tim going to propose to stop harrassment?

Last edited:

member6045

The board didn't negotiate anything! Liam did all contract talks!! Tim plenty of time to address an issue on his own but left it to a young man.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I thought you said hall had nothing to do with your supplement negotiations.......which is it

804brown

The board didn't negotiate anything! Liam did all contract talks!! Tim plenty of time to address an issue on his own but left it to a young man.
Liam proposed and negotiated whatever Tim and the board and the rank and file contract committee told him to. It was a very long process that took months to negotiate.